Adjustable rear camber arms ?

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
After I lowered my car , my rear suspension was -2.5 on the left and like -1.8 on the right after the alignment . It's all "in spec" -2.5 is barely .

The car sees a little bit of track/auto-x use and was wondering if my next purchase should be some rear camber mod of some sort ?

Do I need it ? What do you recommend ?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Rear camber is adjustable from the factory. The inside mounting point is in a slot. If you get both sides to about -1.5-1.7 you're good (and you should be able to).

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Rear camber is adjustable from the factory. The inside mounting point is in a slot. If you get both sides to about -1.5-1.7 you're good (and you should be able to).
Alignment guy said this was as good as he could get it after the install .. actually same thing happened on an e36 too right camber was was different then left.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Alignment guy said this was as good as he could get it after the install .. actually same thing happened on an e36 too right camber was was different then left.
I don't buy it unless you see a noticeable lowering difference left to right. That or the alignment rack is off.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
We just installed the fixed length UPR Camber arms on my fiance's '18 and we were able to dial the camber in to 0* on the rear. They increased the length over the factory which limited the rear camber adjust to approx -1.5* on maximum adjustment.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
We just installed the fixed length UPR Camber arms on my fiance's '18 and we were able to dial the camber in to 0* on the rear. They increased the length over the factory which limited the rear camber adjust to approx -1.5* on maximum adjustment.
FYI you do not want 0 deg on a street application, drag only. During roll the outside tire will go significantly positive and will make the car unstable. -1.25 to -1.5 is recommended for the street.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
FYI you do not want 0 deg on a street application, drag only. During roll the outside tire will go significantly positive and will make the car unstable. -1.25 to -1.5 is recommended for the street.
Car is drag priority, we took this into consideration.
Sponsored