Steeda Rear Adjustable Camber Arms

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I am looking for feedback from owners who use these. Have they made any noise for you since installing? How long have you had them on the car? Where are you located and do you drive it on the street? I need this helpful feedback for decision making. Thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Great part! I’ve had them on my car paired with a BMR camber lockout kit for about 17 months.

There wasn’t any noise at all until after I installed KellTrac Ultra Spec Viking drag shocks, but I was expecting that, as the product description indicates the shocks will add noise.

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Great part! I’ve had them on my car paired with a BMR camber lockout kit for about 17 months.

There wasn’t any noise at all until after I installed KellTrac Ultra Spec Viking drag shocks, but I was expecting that, as the product description indicates the shocks will add noise.
So this noise from the shocks I assume? How much street driving do you do if you don't mind me asking and where are you located?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So this noise from the shocks I assume? How much street driving do you do if you don't mind me asking and where are you located?
Yes, the noise is from the shocks. I do drive the car on the street, but it’s not a daily. I’ve probably put about 1300-1400 miles on the car since I’ve installed the camber arms. I also have their adj. toe links on the car. I installed those at the same time.

I live in Parrish Florida.

IMG_5042.jpeg

IMG_5041.jpeg

IMG_4747.jpeg

IMG_2563.jpeg

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Yes, the noise is from the shocks. I do drive the car on the street, but it’s not a daily. I’ve probably put about 1300-1400 miles on the car since I’ve installed the camber arms. I also have their adj. toe links on the car. I installed those at the same time.

I live in Parrish Florida.

IMG_5042.jpeg

IMG_5041.jpeg

IMG_4747.jpeg

IMG_2563.jpeg
Thank you for the feedback! Looks like a great setup you have and best of luck to you on the car performing.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thank you for the feedback! Looks like a great setup you have and best of luck to you on the car performing.
Thank you! I really do need things to start falling in line for me, especially given all of the mods that I’ve done to the car.

Are you setting your car up for drag or autocross ?

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Thank you! I really do need things to start falling in line for me, especially given all of the mods that I’ve done to the car.

Are you setting your car up for drag or autocross ?
I've set up for autocross and street. Dual purpose. I've already done full suspension mods basically, but I am diagnosing an issue with my rear camber arms and considering whether to switch it out for a different one. At the same time I'm also switching to Ohlins R&T coilovers 😊

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
It is my understanding and homework that anything with spherical ends runs the risk of some type of noise and/or clunking. That drove me to the SPC arms. really don't know much difference, but couldn't be happier. These were recommended by a very trusted member over in the 350 section who swears by these on what's a pretty much full time race car. He even had FTB before the SPC and recommended the SPC.

IMG_6596.jpeg

IMG_6597.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It is my understanding and homework that anything with spherical ends runs the risk of some type of noise and/or clunking. That drove me to the SPC arms. really don't know much difference, but couldn't be happier. These were recommended by a very trusted member over in the 350 section who swears by these on what's a pretty much full time race car. He even had FTB before the SPC and recommended the SPC.

IMG_6596.jpeg

IMG_6597.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg
Nice! Those look like quality parts.

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT

IMG_6596.jpeg

IMG_6597.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg
SPC is another one I am considering. How far into negative camber can you go in the rear with these? I see they use an eccentric for adjusting. Really cool looking pieces, man.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If I can put you in contact with Rodney or one of our lead team members, please let me know!

Best,

TJ

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
SPC is another one I am considering. How far into negative camber can you go in the rear with these? I see they use an eccentric for adjusting. Really cool looking pieces, man.

Soooo, on the inboard side, they have an insert that you select between a few different positions with, before install. There's a worksheet and you gotta do a little math ahead of time (the sheet helps you figure it out). It establishes a baseline/ballpark camber setting. But when the inboard bolt is in place, it's in place. There's zero movement within the factory slot. Then the outboard bolt is on a cam that makes the final fine tuning adjustments. If memory calls, once you're in the ballpark of what camber you want (by setting up the inboard bolt), the outer eccentric will then give you right around +- 1°, or something close to that. TOTAL camber capability with these is a pretty descent spread. You're not gonna be short on capability with these.

It's way simpler than I'm probably making it sound.

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Soooo, on the inboard side, they have an insert that you select between a few different positions with, before install. There's a worksheet and you gotta do a little math ahead of time (the sheet helps you figure it out). It establishes a baseline/ballpark camber setting. But when the inboard bolt is in place, it's in place. There's zero movement within the factory slot. Then the outboard bolt is on a cam that makes the final fine tuning adjustments. If memory calls, once you're in the ballpark of what camber you want (by setting up the inboard bolt), the outer eccentric will then give you right around +- 1°, or something close to that. TOTAL camber capability with these is a pretty descent spread. You're not gonna be short on capability with these.

It's way simpler than I'm probably making it sound.
Thanks man. Great info 👍🏻
I like these.

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
If I can put you in contact with Rodney or one of our lead team members, please let me know!

Best,

TJ
Rodney is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his advice and knowledge 1000%!

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I just installed these shock too and have noise but just from passenger rear I hear.
Sponsored