Shifteck is absolute JUNK!!

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
If you like appalling customer service, no response to emails (because their phone number is worthless), no idea when your order will ship, please use these guys. They will absolutely come through with ruining your day every time

not only do they not tell you when something will ship, when you try to cancel the order, they will lie and say itā€™s canceled only to not send a verification email and require you to file a claim with your credit card.

the only benefit of these jokers is the price but it might as well be free because you arenā€™t getting it any time soon

on the other hand, Corsa and CJPony is awesome! Fast shipping, perfect packaging and sounds great with the double helix.

Iā€™m sure shifteck makes a great double sh*tlix. Idiots
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Glad to see you getting involved with the forum.
Thank you for the heads up!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
How much time elapsed between you ordering and then trying to contact them for a shipping date?

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I had this issue with LTH. No response to emails, no response to phone calls. Even Lethal Performance couldn't get ahold of them and sent them 2 emails.

It's just crazy with how tough times are and we wanting to spend some money, you are not treated well.

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
How much time elapsed between you ordering and then trying to contact them for a shipping date?
I had the regular x pipe from them and shipped quickly. When I ordered the double x (lots of reasons for this but I wonā€™t go into why) I sent an email the same day asking for possible ship time because I couldnā€™t drive the car without it. The old exhaust had to be cut already. They said they were working on it. That was all. Another week went by and I contacted them again, told that they were still waiting on parts and no ship date scheduled. I got to the end of the week and couldnā€™t wait any longer and finally found a corsa model available and had it shipped overnight by CJ Pony

emailed Shifteck again and told them I couldnā€™t wait any longer and asked for a refund. Crickets. Finally they respond with an email saying they refunded my card but no verification email of cancellation was sent. They still havenā€™t refunded anything and Iā€™m in a fight with them and my CC company. Shifteck has no leg to stand on with this as they didnā€™t ship anything, it was no special order product and they lied about refunding my card.
Itā€™s just been a hassle for no reason

Sponsored

car crazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Virtually everything is in short supply now and prices on everything are going up like crazy. It is possible they had no ETA for the parts they ordered because the distributer they purchased from had not ETA for their raw materials. If anyone in the supply chain needs something from overseas, they likely have short/no supply. container shipments from abroad normally take 3-4 weeks and they are now taking 2-3 months at 3x the cost. Every factory is backed up and no factory can find people to work. I'm talking to people in all different industries and they all say they are experiencing the same problems. It is a mess out there right now. Their communication could clearly be better but I'm guessing they are at the mercy over too much demand and not enough supply like every other industry. Throw in a shortage of workers and that really puts a wrench into the fan. At this point, I feel like we need to give all these businesses a break. Not making any excuses for their poor communication though.

OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Virtually everything is in short supply now and prices on everything are going up like crazy. It is possible they had no ETA for the parts they ordered because the distributer they purchased from had not ETA for their raw materials. If anyone in the supply chain needs something from overseas, they likely have short/no supply. container shipments from abroad normally take 3-4 weeks and they are now taking 2-3 months at 3x the cost. Every factory is backed up and no factory can find people to work. I'm talking to people in all different industries and they all say they are experiencing the same problems. It is a mess out there right now. Their communication could clearly be better but I'm guessing they are at the mercy over too much demand and not enough supply like every other industry. Throw in a shortage of workers and that really puts a wrench into the fan. At this point, I feel like we need to give all these businesses a break. Not making any excuses for their poor communication though.
Iā€™m sure shifteck appreciates your input here but the bottom line is their business practices are wrong. End of story. All they had to do was issue a refund. Itā€™s that simple. Instead, they lied to me and are no lying to my CC company and making me go through a bunch of crap that is absolutely unnecessary due to their shady, unethical business practices.
This has nothing to do with the actual time it took for the product. I get that it takes time but I asked for communication on a timeline. Leaving me in limbo is not appropriate and it is my right as a customer to cancel an order that is NOT a special order item before it ships and expect a full prompt refund and not lies and a hassle along with it

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
From what I remember they were horrible with communication and shipping on the 350 platform from the start. There should be a couple of old threads on the matter.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ā“‡ā’¾ā’øā“€ā“Ž ā“ˆā“…ā’¶ā“ƒā’¾ā“ˆā’½
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Even Lethal Performance couldn't get ahold of them and sent them 2 emails.
If you ordered through lethal, that's lethals problem to make sure you get the product, or a prompt refund.

Sponsored
OP
OP

StlDocGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
So for an update for those interested in the worst company ever, they literally falsified an email from me and sent it to my credit card company saying that I took the time to send them an email saying ā€œthe double x pipe looks great! I canā€™t wait to install it!ā€ Keep in mind this was literally the same day they sent me an email saying they sent me an automated confirmation email showing the order was canceled. Which of course was never sent. But at least I have an email showing they said they canceled it. Obviously they have no tracking info or signature showing I received sh*t. I wish the worthless a$$holes that own this company had the balls to answer a phone or just meet in the street. Beware of these pieces of trash

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
So for an update for those interested in the worst company ever, they literally falsified an email from me and sent it to my credit card company saying that I took the time to send them an email saying ā€œthe double x pipe looks great! I canā€™t wait to install it!ā€ Keep in mind this was literally the same day they sent me an email saying they sent me an automated confirmation email showing the order was canceled. Which of course was never sent. But at least I have an email showing they said they canceled it. Obviously they have no tracking info or signature showing I received sh*t. I wish the worthless a$$holes that own this company had the balls to answer a phone or just meet in the street. Beware of these pieces of trash

Damn, what a shatty experience.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
That's unbelievable. Honestly I'm surprised we don't see more of these falsified emails, the layout is simple enough you can just edit that shit in MS paint.

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
...they literally falsified an email from me and sent it to my credit card company saying that I took the time to send them an email saying ā€œthe double x pipe looks great! I canā€™t wait to install it!ā€
I don't even know where to begin with this!!! :angry: Ho... ly... shit!

That's so fucking far from professional, I hope those assholes not only go out of business, but struggle for a good long while to find any employment! Worthless scumbags!
Sponsored