Sponsored

never shop at shifteck.....

censport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3/2011 BMW X5/ 2017 GT350R
i have had the absolute WORST customer service i have ever encountered in my life with shiftteck. i bought their alcentara interior pieces and tried to install them and they absolutely don't fit. it has been a nightmare trying to have these clowns refund me my money. i can't believe they are going through so much trouble to refund 175 bucks. their listed phone number doesn't even work. i'm sure i'm not the only one that has experienced this shady service from them.
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Are they the same company that sold some kits to members here ! :shrug:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I called Shifteck just now and the phone was immediately answered by Graham. I have never done business with them. I mentioned this thread and he explained that he did have a customer that wanted a refund for a shift boot and that once the boot was received that he refunded the money. He was rather pleasant to speak with to be quite honest. After talking with him I'd have no qualms about ordering anything from Shifteck in the future.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
I ordered one of their X-pipes early on when first introduced and was happy with the price and amazed at how quickly it was received. However, I recommended them to another owner and he has experienced quite a delay - but his order is still pending.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
This ordeal has already been solved on the GT350 owners page on Facebook. He was refunded his money the same day they received the part back from him. That's pretty much how refunds work.....

Sponsored

OP
OP

censport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3/2011 BMW X5/ 2017 GT350R
This ordeal has already been solved on the GT350 owners page on Facebook. He was refunded his money the same day they received the part back from him. That's pretty much how refunds work.....
that is what they have been telling everybody. their communication was horrid, and although they did issue me a refund, finally, it didn't have to come to this.

this issue had been going on for a couple weeks now, i was very patient to begin with and gave them the benefit of the doubt. after being pushed over the edge i vented my frustrations.

anyone is welcome to do business with them, i felt it was my duty as an enthusiast and consumer to share my experience so people have information before they decide to buy something from them.

i would have much rather the interior pieces they make fit properly and call it a day. but the product was not even close to fitting, and getting them to finally accept my displeasure of the product and send it back for a refund took way to long in my book.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Shifteck?

At one point they had a few S550 products on their site that were a direct and blatant rip-off of Steeda components.

Once I discovered a company on Ebay counterfeiting our product (which they also sold parts that look identical to shiftecks offerings) - and doing some thorough digging, I am not too thrilled with some of those West Coast operations.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Corporate Address:

412 N. Main St
Ste 100
Buffalo, WY 82834

Now that is pretty sweet!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
i would have much rather the interior pieces they make fit properly and call it a day. but the product was not even close to fitting, and getting them to finally accept my displeasure of the product and send it back for a refund took way to long in my book.
Can you provide more detail as to why or how it didn't fit? Do you have any photographs?

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I have talked with, and had positive dealings with Graham. As to if their products are knock offs, or just lower cost competition that piss off other companies, I leave others to judge. for example looking at sway bars, there are at least 4-5 sets out there with the same posted thickness etc. Is there a difference in rigidity, composition, and construction, maybe. I dont know. making parts for a OEM to me seems pretty simple in some areas, and downright difficult in others. I have some shiftek stuff, and some BMR stuff, and some steeda stuff.

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Threads like this are why I decided to go with straight, Ford Racing parts on my car. No, Ford is not perfect but I have had no issue with anything purchased, to date.
I did buy a wheel/tire setup from LMR and was very pleased with them as well.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I am a firm believer in taking care of issues or discrepancies outside of these forums. You do your best and damndest before you start dragging dirty laundry which would effect someone else's livelihood onto a forum.

Edited to add:

This is one of the plagues of our time. People using social media as a form of leverage to promote thier own agenda. Like it or not, this is a form of social media and personally, unless all other avenues have been exhausted, I'd prefer you keep your trash to yourself.

Boo hoo. The part didn't fit and he gave you your money back.

koopatroopa781

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue
I have purchase a set of sway bars from Shifteck and their X-pipe (when it first was released). They responded to my questions and issues that I had immediately. I dont know if they're a large company, but Graham and Ryan are the ones that usually respond to my emails. So far most of the issues that I had, has been with shipping (not their fault, but post office) and not their product. I never had to do a refund or warranty claim, so I cannot answer on that.
Sponsored