Wife asked if I could get some milk. I said "I guess I can risk it"
car2.jpg
Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I was out on my Harley today here in WNC.
Met a couple 'county mounties' and they waved at me.

May get out the Mustang tomorrow................

Bullittproof16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Guard Green
Early morning cruise in Burbank, CA while everyone was at home.
C4D37AB2-2744-4655-89C1-063A3DEEBDB8.jpeg

Sponsored

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
I got a message in the Ford Pass app last week that the car went into the Deep Sleep mode. That was sad...:crying: So on Sunday afternoon, I let my son drive and I taught him how to use the Drag Mode (way outside the city). Now that was fun. :like:

P.S. I love the Steeda Stop the Hop starter kit.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Why would you be pulled over...speeding?

My County has issued a stay at home order and as of March 31st are now enforcing it. They are pulling people over to check. I imagine me driving at 620 am on a Saturday with an exhaust was suspicious.

Edit: No I was not speeding. Going through the city to hit the freeway. Showed him the CISA paperwork and on my way.

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
My County has issued a stay at home order and as of March 31st are now enforcing it. They are pulling people over to check. I imagine me driving at 620 am on a Saturday with an exhaust
I got a message in the Ford Pass app last week that the car went into the Deep Sleep mode. That was sad...:crying: So on Sunday afternoon, I let my son drive and I taught him how to use the Drag Mode (way outside the city). Now that was fun. :like:

P.S. I love the Steeda Stop the Hop starter kit.
Awesome Choice!

TJ

TeachThis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
My sons and I were feeling a little cooped up and decided to find a cleared-out parking lot to do some doughnuts. We stopped and pretended to be good when my middle school son's principal-- of all people-- walked by. Once clear, we tried out the line lock.
We all came home with a smile.
IMG_5431.jpg

Sponsored

BLU-PNY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Mustang premium vert, 2016 F-150 XLT 4x4, 2006 Mazda Miata
We needed to get some groceries and that qualifies as "essential travel" here. It was a dry day and it seemed to be a good opportunity to take the Mustang out of winter hibernation, so first 2020 ride for us.

In the interest of safety, I thought it prudent to go shopping in the adjacent county because the number of confirmed CV virus cases there is 10 times lower than in the county I live in. Unfortunately, I must have taken a wrong turn (or two), so we had to travel along the coast for a bit in order to get to the grocery store I was headed for. A little cool for top down, but nice to get out in the Mustang!

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Yesterday was nice with no chance of rain and temps at or above 50 degrees, so I decided to drive the Mustang to work. I had a package that needed to go FredsEx after I got off work, but they didn't open for another hour. I decided to just call it a day and go get gas at my favorite station in the next county. After getting gas, I missed TWO turns on the way home. Man those were crooked roads on top of that ridge. By the time I got home, I realized that FredsEx was open, and I should go ahead and ship the package. So I grabbed the wife; she hasn't been out of the house in days, and I needed some help, and we went to FredsEx and shipped the package.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Thought I recognized that river.
Ya'll are too close:cwl:
Sponsored