S550 Technical Specs

Shawn2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 401A Auto
Where can I find video/text on everything to know about the S550? How is the ECU programmed? How does the Coyote engine set timing, choke, idle speed? How does the 10 speed tranny pick the gears? How does the cab alarm pick up movement inside, and what is it using? Why can't I get the visor remote to work with an intellicode Genie garage door opener? What are all possible messages that can pop up on the 12 inch dash? How does the seat cooling work? etc...
Sponsored

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Where can I find video/text on everything to know about the S550? How is the ECU programmed? How does the Coyote engine set timing, choke, idle speed? How does the 10 speed tranny pick the gears? How does the cab alarm pick up movement inside, and what is it using? Why can't I get the visor remote to work with an intellicode Genie garage door opener? What are all possible messages that can pop up on the 12 inch dash? How does the seat cooling work? etc...
Workshop manual :)

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT

rucus0101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Most of that would be considered intellectual property by ford and you want get it. Pretty sure mine doesn’t have a choke.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Most of that would be considered intellectual property by ford and you want get it. Pretty sure mine doesn’t have a choke.
The choke is part of an optional package for 2020 called the "retro" package. Also comes with iron pushrods, a flat tappet cam, and bias ply racing tires. You also get a gas mileage delete down to 8.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Simple answer is, nowhere. I can answer one of your questions though.

Why can't I get the visor remote to work with an intellicode Genie garage door opener?
Your not following the directions for rolling code openers. Keep trying, it does work.