Alignment specs

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Hello guys, gals. Is the alignment specs on the 21gtpp the same as the 18-19's? Or is it different? Need an alignment for my tires they are wearing too much on the inside due to camber. Called the place i use in tomball tx and they said usually the specs stay with manufacturer for first couple years. Any help is appreciated
Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
Hello guys, gals. Is the alignment specs on the 21gtpp the same as the 18-19's? Or is it different? Need an alignment for my tires they are wearing too much on the inside due to camber. Called the place i use in tomball tx and they said usually the specs stay with manufacturer for first couple years. Any help is appreciated
There is a lot of alignment information on the forum. What I learned is that wear on the inside edge can be due to toe settings more than camber. Front camber is not adjustable unless you modify the stock setup, and the rear camber adjustment is hard to find if you don't know where to look. Someone was kind enough to post these diagrams a while back, and the guy who did my alignment really appreciated them.
Rear camber:
rear_camber.jpg.png

Rear toe:
rear_toe.jpg.png

These are the numbers I requested:
Mustang alignment _200718_155307.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
There is a lot of alignment information on the forum. What I learned is that wear on the inside edge can be due to toe settings more than camber. Front camber is not adjustable unless you modify the stock setup, and the rear camber adjustment is hard to find if you don't know where to look. Someone was kind enough to post these diagrams a while back, and the guy who did my alignment really appreciated them.
Rear camber:
rear_camber.jpg.png

Rear toe:
rear_toe.jpg.png

These are the numbers I requested:
Mustang alignment _200718_155307.jpg
Thank you

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
The front camber is not considered to be adjustable *but* the service manual shows how to get some adjustment. Similar to some other strut suspension vehicles, Ford offers "service" bolts for the strut/knuckle which are smaller diameter to allow some adjustment. The service manual also shows where to grind the strut to get more adjustment.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
The front camber is not considered to be adjustable *but* the service manual shows how to get some adjustment. Similar to some other strut suspension vehicles, Ford offers "service" bolts for the strut/knuckle which are smaller diameter to allow some adjustment. The service manual also shows where to grind the strut to get more adjustment.
Thank you
Sponsored