Roush bad idea?

OP
OP

SSTG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
I just bought a brand new mustang today and they have a rough stage 3 for less than $70k. Call JC and tell him that Emerson is sending you and you may end up paying less. Link to the site:

http://www.fivestarfordofplano.com/car/575397/New_2016_Ford_Mustang_GT_Premium_Roush?lpid=96
Thank you. I am looking at 2015's as they can be had for thousands less.

One good thing is I don't see a bunch of people posting and agreeing they hate the car and it's stick on scoops.:D

Makes me wonder who it is on the YouTube and Magazine sites that post this stuff. You would think you at least like the car to watch a video or read a story on the car?
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
If you buy and sell cars on a yearly basis then an RS3 is not the car for you. It won't hold its value, so unless you get a screaming deal you're going to lose money on a quick turn like that.

They're great cars, very well put together, but to the best of my knowledge they are valued as modded GTs in all of the blue books.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I don't hate the Roush cars, but I think for what they're charging for the RS3, stuff like stick on hood scoops are just tacky. Non functional scoops just aren't my thing. I absolutely hated the stock new edge hood for this alone.

frankieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2 Deep Impact Blue
I have a '15 RS2, I can definitely say the car gets lots of compliments every time I have it out. Even my die hard Chebby loving buddies admitted that they secretly have a crush on my car.:ford:
Sponsored