Sponsored

Ready to pull trigger...but first some questions??

Bigdom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't even remember anymore
Ok so I'm ready to pull the trigger on an ecoboost mustang but I have some questions before I do and you guys seem to be the best bunch to help so here goes....

1. I'm a curvy guy (lol) 6' 350 and I recently test drove one and though it wasn't too bad I was wondering if recaro seats would be better for headroom since they seem a little lower than factory seats

2. I've been a v8 guy my whole life but I always loved the oddballs i.e. Grand National and the 89 turbo Trans am (had one) and for some reason these ecoboost cars seem to remind me of them they're not the fastest cars by any means but they piss off the purists and shake up the enthusiasts...so my question is will this car be fun to drive like stop light to stop light fun or will it be boring...money wasnt an object here before someone chimes in and says buy a gt if I wanted to go that route I could've picked up a Camaro or challenger or gt but like I said i love the oddball

Thanks in advance guys
Sponsored

aiiye

The Guy From The Thing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Dude you're shaped like me only bigger. Recaros are a bad idea.

Reactions: vr4

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Headroom is no issue I am 6'4" with normal seats and I have over an inch of headroom.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
The recaros will be a bit tight, try to find one to sit in and see.

Eco vs GT is the most popular and heated discussion on here, test drive them both and see what you like. But yes the ecoboost has a lot of power, any choice is good.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
The recaros will be a bit tight, try to find one to sit in and see.

Eco vs GT is the most popular and heated discussion on here, test drive them both and see what you like. But yes the ecoboost has a lot of power, any choice is good.
Hunterooo, I was secretly hoping you were bringing the salt shaker :p:D;)

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I'm 6'8 225 and fit just fine... rear space is non existent though

350 will be tight for recaros, really tight

cliff notes: get the v8

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I'm 6'8 225 and fit just fine... rear space is non existent though

350 will be tight for recaros, really tight

cliff notes: get the v8
Holy hell, you are tall :eyebulge::D

Sponsored

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
I am 6'1ish and 320ish pounds with a very long torso, and I have no issues with height, or comfort in the normal seats. I actually think the recaros are worse for larger people like ourselves.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Ok so I'm ready to pull the trigger on an ecoboost mustang but I have some questions before I do and you guys seem to be the best bunch to help so here goes....

1. I'm a curvy guy (lol) 6' 350 and I recently test drove one and though it wasn't too bad I was wondering if recaro seats would be better for headroom since they seem a little lower than factory seats

2. I've been a v8 guy my whole life but I always loved the oddballs i.e. Grand National and the 89 turbo Trans am (had one) and for some reason these ecoboost cars seem to remind me of them they're not the fastest cars by any means but they piss off the purists and shake up the enthusiasts...so my question is will this car be fun to drive like stop light to stop light fun or will it be boring...money wasnt an object here before someone chimes in and says buy a gt if I wanted to go that route I could've picked up a Camaro or challenger or gt but like I said i love the oddball

Thanks in advance guys
I'm a big guy as well, recaros will not be good. They are tight in the back and lower body to hold you in. If your big you either won't fit or won't be comfortable. Either way the standard seats would be better. As to the EB, well I'm sure it will be fun to drive. I got the V6 because I didn't like the exhaust sound and a few other reasons but if that's what you want then go for it! :ford::hail::ford:

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
doesnt seem to take long before people trade their Eco thing for a v8. There's been several on this forum I think...get the v8 and don't look back
Sponsored