lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar, but I'd do some shady stuff for some Irish whiskey and corned beef.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetery
I don't want to be berried at all. I'm not religious at all and I just think the burial thing is a colossal waste of resources and space. Not once have I gone as an adult to see the family or friends I miss, I miss them just fine no matter where I am.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
I don't want to be berried at all. I'm not religious at all and I just think the burial thing is a colossal waste of resources and space. Not once have I gone as an adult to see the family or friends I miss, I miss them just fine no matter where I am.
[
Ever heard of LifeGem?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Sponsored

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
When we moved to Louisiana in 2010, my wife was adamant about not being buried here. She didn't care either way about cremation. She wanted to be an organ donor, but her health issues at the time of her death prevented that. We had her cremated the day after, then a service a few days after that. It took a year but we buried her urn in McComb, Mississippi, where we lived for 16 years raising our children. She is now less than 2 miles from where my daughter lives, and all is good. For her mother (my MIL), I purchased a mini version of her urn and had the funeral home put ashes in for her, with the promise that when she goes, I'll get the mini urn.

Life is what we make it. No one gets out alive. My car is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

Here we are in 2005 on our 25th anniversary in Jamaica. She lived almost to 38 years, but this was the last big trip she was able to make.

sans.jpg

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
When we moved to Louisiana in 2010, my wife was adamant about not being buried here. She didn't care either way about cremation. She wanted to be an organ donor, but her health issues at the time of her death prevented that. We had her cremated the day after, then a service a few days after that. It took a year but we buried her urn in McComb, Mississippi, where we lived for 16 years raising our children. She is now less than 2 miles from where my daughter lives, and all is good. For her mother (my MIL), I purchased a mini version of her urn and had the funeral home put ashes in for her, with the promise that when she goes, I'll get the mini urn.

Life is what we make it. No one gets out alive. My car is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

Here we are in 2005 on our 25th anniversary in Jamaica. She lived almost to 38 years, but this was the last big trip she was able to make.

sans.jpg
Thank you for sharing the story of your beautiful wife . Sorry for your lose ,hang in my friend and enjoy that amazing mustang.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Didn't mean to be a wet blanket, her birthday is next week. Just one of those trigger moments. Thanks for tolerating me.

GB

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
To get back on topic, I think my guardian angel drinks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let’s just make geometric patterns in their crops and leave.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
When I dig down through the trenches of my mind the mud is everywhere and I can not find the line.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let’s just make geometric patterns in their crops and leave.
We certainly have the practice!

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
It Seems like men stopped dressing nice roughly around the time when it stopped being the norm to have your wife stay at home full-time ironing your shirts.
Sponsored