Sponsored

Random Thoughts Thread

TaurusSHO

Threads
Reaction score
If you're from MT, you already know what this is, if not, I'll explain. Basically you just post whatever happens to be on your mind. That's pretty much it lol.

My mouth still hurts from my surgery on Friday. :(
Sponsored

groundnpounder

TaurusSHO: I feel your pain.

Just got a cavity filled. Mouth still numb from novacain, ugh.

Sponsored

Coyotestang13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 3.73
For what the ZL1 weighs it is performing good on the strip. Compared to the lighter and more powerful GT500, the ZL1 is not very fast.

OP
OP
TaurusSHO

TaurusSHO

Threads
Reaction score
TaurusSHO: I feel your pain.

Just got a cavity filled. Mouth still numb from novacain, ugh.
I almost want to say lucky you. I had four wisdom teeth pulled out. They were still inside my gum too.

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
F' Motor Trend forums. That place just slipped downhill for me. Ah well, I enjoy this place.

Sponsored

Dequindre

Mustang6G's Lincoln Fan
Threads
Reaction score
F' Motor Trend forums. That place just slipped downhill for me. Ah well, I enjoy this place.
:(

I've tried to make the place better, but very few seem to care. The only ones trying are Taurus, Zoomin, Chai, Christian, and I.

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
With the efforts you've been putting in, I don't see how you aren't a mod or even admin (this may be a stretch) over there. You've attempted to improve the place more than any mod/admin combined, save for Christian and Zoom lol. Keep up the efforts though, I think they have to be getting somewhere even if you don't see the results yet. i think I'll probably make another account there eventually, likely after the election which also coincides with when my Fox project should start!

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
Testing here, bare with me.

AHHH SO SEXY! I couldn't help but smile, that Borla exhaust does so much good for the 5.0. My visit to the Shelby museum last February was awesome just because i got to see a few of these in person.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Oh my god that video from 1:28 on has me in tears. So much music!!!

Also, boost gauge is at 8 PSI during that whole thing. Something has to be said about that because that's impressive.
Sponsored