Sponsored

Random Thoughts Thread

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Oh my god that video from 1:28 on has me in tears. So much music!!!

Also, boost gauge is at 8 PSI during that whole thing. Something has to be said about that because that's impressive.
Sponsored

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
Ya only 8 psi is pretty impressive. but i think i like edelbrock's S/C more. The base model pushes only 5psi IIRC but can take a 3 valve 4.6 over 400 hp/tq (once again, if i remember correctly). That's some impressive stuff, their kit has good low-end too.

p.s. I've now have my username for every last comment on the homepage...THE FORUMZ ARE MINE!

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Getting 25 MPG on a mini road-trip today going 80 with A/C and 30" tires was nothing short of amazing to me.

OP
OP
TaurusSHO

TaurusSHO

Threads
Reaction score
Are you guys going to clean up the spam???

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
A lot has been cleaned up already.

Solution: Make me a mod :p

Sponsored

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
Six days into 2013 and nobody has posted on this entire forum. I'll go ahead and be first :)

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Today was such a fabulous day for a dive down here in Raleigh.

Makes me love that truck that much more. :D

Ricky35

Today was such a fabulous day for a dive down here in Raleigh.

Makes me love that truck that much more. :D
Heard great things about living in Raleigh from an old friend. How far are you from the Tail of the Dragon? Ever run it?

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Heard great things about living in Raleigh from an old friend. How far are you from the Tail of the Dragon? Ever run it?
Never ran it but I have a friend who did in his MX-5. He said that the cops have that thing LOCKED DOWN so nobody really drives aggressively down there.

Raleigh's nice if you're in your middle-ages and up. Us young'ns all feel like there's nothing to do here - ever.

Sponsored

Harrison

Threads
Reaction score
Never ran it but I have a friend who did in his MX-5. He said that the cops have that thing LOCKED DOWN so nobody really drives aggressively down there.

Raleigh's nice if you're in your middle-ages and up. Us young'ns all feel like there's nothing to do here - ever.
Basically if the road is famous for driving, it's gonna be monitored by law enforcementt. So lame.

OP
OP
TaurusSHO

TaurusSHO

Threads
Reaction score
Was going to wash, clay bar, polish, and wax the Taurus today, but of course it rained. If things dry up relatively soon I may still try to do it.

All-Or-Nothing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 6 Series Vert
Random Thought:

There is this really fat lady at work that almost tackled me trying to get to a bathroom and it made me wonder. How in the hell does she wipe her butt. I know them short chubby arms ain't reaching way back there. I guess she just lets it crust over till she gets home to a bath.

LOL

OKCfan

Random Thought:

There is this really fat lady at work that almost tackled me trying to get to a bathroom and it made me wonder. How in the hell does she wipe her butt. I know them short chubby arms ain't reaching way back there. I guess she just lets it crust over till she gets home to a bath.

LOL
Damn.... not a fun thing to read while eating :)
Sponsored