FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I guess this sets the little neighbor war in motion for the next foreseeable years.
I will not be defeated.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Should have just left your fence up and poured grass/weed killer/Clorox between the 2 fences... done. Less aggravation.

Now you're going to be dealing with that nut who's going to be spiteful, rude, etc...

Time to put up a 10ft high fence, with flashing lights at the top of each post.

Plus aside from his ignorant nature - now you're going to have to see HIS yard through that cheap chain link fence - so when he doesn't take care of it or there's mounds of his dog shit piling up... that's your view...

No thanks. Your fence was nice and you should have left it, more privacy..

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I guess this sets the little neighbor war in motion for the next foreseeable years.
I will not be defeated.
The way you carry yourself on this forum, no surprise you would have an issue with a neighbor.

And you are already defeated... you have no money for a new fence. You have to look at that cheap POS wobbly chain-gang fence for the foreseeable future.

An "outside" cat? That is hilarious I'd walked away too....

Bottom line is he put his fence up the way he did so he wouldn't have to deal with you...

You are WAY over the top....

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The way you carry yourself on this forum, no surprise you would have an issue with a neighbor.

And you are already defeated... you have no money for a new fence. You have to look at that cheap POS wobbly chain-gang fence for the foreseeable future.

An "outside" cat? That is hilarious I'd walked away too....

Bottom line is he put his fence up the way he did so he wouldn't have to deal with you...

You are WAY over the top....
I’m not everyone’s flavor but I am not a bad neighbor. I mind myself and do my own thing.
Won’t ever help this guy. And yeah. That dog has zero rights to be in my yard. Let his dog get my cat in my yard. I will sue the shit out of him

I wouldn’t want his dog put down tho because it’s a pet. But it’s the owners responsibility to keep it in his yard

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Should have just left your fence up and poured grass/weed killer/Clorox between the 2 fences... done. Less aggravation.

Now you're going to be dealing with that nut who's going to be spiteful, rude, etc...

Plus aside from his ignorant nature - now you're going to have to see HIS yard through that cheap chain link fence - so when he doesn't take care of it or there's mounds of his dog shit piling up... that's you're view...

No thanks. Your fence was nice and you should have left it, more privacy..
My exact thoughts from the very first post here.

That chain link fence, as pointless as it is, looks terrible and the wooden fence hid that. To remove the fence and then having to deal with a ticked off neighbor seems like a complete waste of time and effort.

Frankly, there are better things to do at than warring with neighbors. Grow up.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Guess my next purchase will be a mega privacy fence eventually

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Heres how it turned out. pretty happy with it, all the seedlings are sprouting, will reseed in the fall and fill in any low spots or thin areas of grass. but I think I should get a pretty good coverage of grass

tempImagensReUa.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 5.03.47 PM.png

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Sounds like you need to plant a bush. Or cedar trer

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just put an entire row of multiple birdhouses along that entire fence line... bring nature in as a close up to your neighbor. Add some honey bee boxes in there too... and top it off with a row of all different wind chimes.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hogs. Start raising hogs in your yard along the new fence.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
After many years of living with chain link around our yard, and no neighbours wanting to split a wood fence, I had a guy come and put in a 6' fence (6x6 posts, board on board, so no gaps) all the way around, completely funded by me. My one neighbour was a nice couple, and was moving anyway, but I paid for a matching gate on their side (our houses are mirror image with garages at that point). My back yard neighbour had a huge brick garage across most of the property line and probably would have balked at paying any contribution. He did give the fence guy grief because he said he was building too close to the garage. Problem was that he built his garage assuming that the chain link was the property line when it was actually about a foot into my yard, so undoubtably his garage was built too close to the lot line. I had the fence guy put the fence in the same place. The other neighbour is a little strange. I'm on friendly terms with him but he's the kind of guy always looking for a favour. Another neighbour told me that he complained to him that the fence is 3"on his side (as a result of the posts). No comment that he didn't pay for any of it or that it probably improved his house value. Am planning on moving at some point out of the city and hoping life in the "country" will be better.

As regards, the OP's issue, I would have left the fence in place and just weed wacked the space in between or killed the grass. Now you're stuck looking at a crappy chain link. I suppose you can wait for the dogs to be out and put your cat on a lead and parade him/her along the fence line and watch the dogs go ballistic.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The guy is now cutting 2 feet into my yard
He doesn’t make any sense. Shits annoying literally scalped it to the root. He has 2 giant flood lights on his porch and on corner of his yard and I swear to god they are facing at my house
I had to buy blackout curtains, the neighbors beside me, 2 from him.

Said the lights are driving them crazy they are shooting straight into their childrens room and it’s like daylight at night

I said it’s in you guys to complain, the dude is a dick and him and me do not speak.

I don’t want to keep ranting but this effer needs to move back into the country with his attitude, screw the neighbors, don’t care about property and letting his dogs bark all day.

But I’m done w it. I just mind myself but if he keeps insisting on scalping 2 feet of my property I will address him. I will spray paint a line down his yard if need be if he’s too dumb to realize where our fences meet
Hell I’m petty. I will lay a in ground brick line for his dumbass
Sponsored