Quick Ford esp plan question

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
I am about to purchase an extended warranty thru flood Ford.
My regular warranty expires end of may.
When I purchase the extended warranty is the start date for years and mileage from original purchase day or when I buy the new plan ?
So if I buy a 5 year warranty does that mean I only have 2 years of coverage or a full 5 years ?
Is the mileage start from what I have now 3,700 miles or from zero ?
Thanks for the help
Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Ok thanks kind of figured that but I was hoping I was wrong
If you want one at cost, I have a guy who sells them at cost to forum members. He will do the 24 month financing at 0% that flood doesn't do either.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
If you want one at cost, I have a guy who sells them at cost to forum members.
do we have to wait on a dark street corner by the ABC store dumpster and mutter a code word? :)
He will do the 24 month financing at 0% that flood doesn't do either.
you have to finance $1200 or so for 24 monthly payments?
Do tell.

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
do we have to wait on a dark street corner by the ABC store dumpster and mutter a code word? :)
you have to finance $1200 or so for 24 monthly payments?
Do tell.
No, it's 10% down and 24 equal payments after that. I believe anything 4yrs or greater in coverage does 24 mo ths, 3 yrs or under is 18 months.

Can't post the dealers email in a forum but can PM it. Too much spam by it being public.

This is legit though, I've set this up many years ago and mod the Explorer forum just incase people question the legitimacy.

https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/2020-extended-service-plans-pricing-dealer-cost.480414/

amynatnaj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Hey guys !! My name is Amy Smith I am the Senior Finance Manger for Battlefield Ford in Culpeper VA I am here to this forum to provide you guys with FORD ESP/PROTECT prices at dealer cost. My co-worker was a big part of the FOCUS RS group and he has since past the torch to me as he has retired. We have sold many contracts to GT350/350R/500 owners and I just want to give a friendly reminder I am available for all warranty purchases and or questions. [email protected] 540-547-3673

Reactions: dps

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Hey guys !! My name is Amy Smith I am the Senior Finance Manger for Battlefield Ford in Culpeper VA I am here to this forum to provide you guys with FORD ESP/PROTECT prices at dealer cost. My co-worker was a big part of the FOCUS RS group and he has since past the torch to me as he has retired. We have sold many contracts to GT350/350R/500 owners and I just want to give a friendly reminder I am available for all warranty purchases and or questions. [email protected] 540-547-3673
Nice. Is there a website we can go on to get estimates of prices?

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I used Flood Ford's website and their price was $200 cheaper than Battlefield quote. So I'm not sure how 'cost' can vary that widely.

amynatnaj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Hey there I am sorry we are a small dealership and I don't have a website with fancy pricing list I will attach a cost sheet to this reply. I have received a lot of feedback from my earlier post and I see a lot of you guys use large warranty volume stores to purchase. I am sorry if I am not able to beat others pricing but if I can great !!

Attachments

amynatnaj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I used Flood Ford's website and their price was $200 cheaper than Battlefield quote. So I'm not sure how 'cost' can vary that widely.
Every dealership has a pack on their warranty costs so they will most defiantly vary from store to store. I am happy to help if I can.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
lol, 7.6% higher than the online one I checked.... good luck selling at "dealer cost".

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
lol, 7.6% higher than the online one I checked.... good luck selling at "dealer cost".
Aw, she's just trying to help. In fairness, my local dealer couldn't touch the Flood Ford ESP price either. In fact, their F&I guy told me that the Flood Ford ESP price was WAY below their own cost, and that if I could really get the policy for that price, to jump on it. (I did.)
Sponsored