Sponsored

Ford ESP plan to cover worst case - thoughts and clarification?

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
I checked with my dealer and he said it would be Ok to give his name and number. I just got an 84 month 0 ded and enchanted rental 60k miles premium care for $1855. Notice what state I'm in. If interested Pm me and I'll give you his name, email, cell etc.

horns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony Car
I checked with my dealer and he said it would be Ok to give his name and number. I just got an 84 month 0 ded and enchanted rental 60k miles premium care for $1855. Notice what state I'm in. If interested Pm me and I'll give you his name, email, cell etc.
Sorry, but what is the significance of FL. Maybe FL plans can't be issued out of state?

Sponsored

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't live here I can't tell you

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Seems like the Premium Maint plan might be worth it if the oil changes are $150 bucks per. Not sure the PermiumCARE warranty would be. Anyone purchase from Troy Ford?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Seems like the Premium Maint plan might be worth it if the oil changes are $150 bucks per. Not sure the PermiumCARE warranty would be. Anyone purchase from Troy Ford?
The PremiumCARE warranty will be well worth it if your AC evaporator goes south out of warranty.

It's sad that people have to buy an extended warranty because of a known bad defect like the AC evaporator problem. Ford should be honoring failed AC evaporators well out of warranty because it's a gigantic problem that Ford can't seem to fix.

Are you reading this Ford?

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm amazed you can buy warranty for car that goes to the track. I feel pretty positive that if you track it regularly you'll get your money back and then some.
Sponsored