Project Five Oh Goes West

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Nice build. With fuelly is that highway or city driving?

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
I'm just trying to figure out how much my avg mpg wil go down when I get my GT. I average 21-23 with mostly city and a little highway driving.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm just trying to figure out how much my avg mpg wil go down when I get my GT. I average 21-23 with mostly city and a little highway driving.
I've been getting around 15~16 MPG with mostly city driving - but I'm not light footed all the time either. :D So yeah, you're gonna see less MPG. But it's the price of having the big V8 and the fun factor that comes with it.

Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
I've been getting around 15~16 MPG with mostly city driving - but I'm not light footed all the time either. :D So yeah, you're gonna see less MPG. But it's the price of having the big V8 and the fun factor that comes with it.
Yeah my Eco is quick but the sound is just meh.

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Car looks great!

Did the Shrader kit come with the plywood insert, or was that the reason for the "Lowes" listing? :D How does the carpet color of the kit match the interior carpet? Been eyeing that one for a while. It does look like it'll hold some weight!

That is all...

OP
OP
kevin4052002

kevin4052002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Thanks!

Plywood courtesy of Lowe's. Shrader kit can't hold more than a couple bags of groceries by itself. It doesn't match the interior carpet, it's darker, but intentionally - it matches the rear dash carpet perfectly. It blends together out of sight when you see it in the rear view mirror.

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Thanks!

Plywood courtesy of Lowe's. Shrader kit can't hold more than a couple bags of groceries by itself. It doesn't match the interior carpet, it's darker, but intentionally - it matches the rear dash carpet perfectly. It blends together out of sight when you see it in the rear view mirror.
Thanks! That's what I needed to hear. I'd seen it online, and it looked pretty decent. But yours is the first one I've seen actually purchased and installed. Others I've seen don't look well made at all. Going to order one for the 2016.

That is all...

Sponsored

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
In love with the wheels. Great job :)

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Haven't been back to NM in 20 years! You just brought me right back! Thanks for that brother! I miss it tremendously!

Car looks amazing!
Sponsored