zackmd1

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Did you keep your new wheels at least? Car looks beautiful, glad to see you went with the right color choice!
Unfortunately no.... They "gave" me an extra $1000 on value so they could keep the wheels.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
zackmd1

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
It sounded like they already had a buyer for my car that wanted the wheels. I don't know if the wholesale rep bought it for himself or someone from the area bought it but certainly sounded like they sold it that day.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Well at least they appreciated it and if they moved it same month even, that's good work for them all around.

Have anything planned for the new one or leaving it stock for the most part?

OP
OP
zackmd1

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Have anything planned for the new one or leaving it stock for the most part?
Yea no way in hell the GT is staying stock. :headbang:

I already added aluminum gas and brake pedal covers (the covers that come on the premium instead of the black plastic of the base models).

The plan is to really mirrior what I did to the six to some degree. Next up will be adding sync 3 but this time I am going to either build or source a plug and play harness. That gives me the screen, auto climate, and drive modes. From there it would likely be exhaust, leather, BMR springs, and then at some point LCD cluster.

Small things like stripes and ceramic coating are also planned. I will make a dedicated build thread once I officially start modding. Have to let the bank account cool down for a bit. :lol:
Sponsored