Project ECOTERD

Discussion in 'Members Mustang Journals / Projects' started by 1320INC, Dec 2, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    1320INC

1320INC Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 mustang ecoboost
    0   0   0
    Cat runs extremely hard on the 91 octane tune. Probably not going to waste my money putting it on a dyno just to get a number. I would definitely line up next to 95% of the cars on the street in it though. Car goes straight and for the most part is basically done. $9150 total investment. Probably easily $4000-6000 worth of my free labor. :handsinair::beer::like:

Extremely happy with the car. These cars are very impressive and i can only imagine them on a twisty track!
    Thought about selling to finance the next project..:handshake:

Bull Run, GuardEcoBeast and JCFoster like this.
  2. 90Notch

90Notch Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle(s):
    No stangs... for now
    0   0   0
    So awesome! Glad the hub fixed all the lights. One day when my garage isn't full of my wife's junk I plan to start a project like this one. Haven't done any fun wrenching on cars in a long time. Always stuck doing crappy jobs repairing our daily drivers hahaha!

3. OP
    OP
    1320INC

1320INC Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 mustang ecoboost
    0   0   0
    Thanks man. Yep i have almost 1500 miles on it now. Prolly fell short of my original hp number I was looking for but im all of 325-350 at the crank. Gonna be selling all of the good engine parts if anyone is looking for anything specific.