Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
We should bookmark these posts next time someone asks why have there been so many banned members recently. :cwl: :crackup: :like:
I'm still trying to figure out why that ICU812 guy got the boot. I keep stumbling across his old posts but didn't see anything egregious. I just hope they don't come after me. I like it here. It's nice and warm, I got a couple of young kids nipping at my heels, and there's snow & ice blocking my driveway. I got nowhere else to go.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'm still trying to figure out why that ICU812 guy got the boot. I keep stumbling across his old posts but didn't see anything egregious. I just hope they don't come after me. I like it here. It's nice and warm, I got a couple of young kids nipping at my heels, and there's snow & ice blocking my driveway. I got nowhere else to go.
I think that's the issue. This place is a great place to hang. So many ruin it and maybe it has gotten to the point that a crackdown is in order. As Paul said..... all you have to do is follow the rules. I bet not many know what the rules are or even where to find them.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
🤣

Sponsored

SRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Viper, '21 M2 Competition, '22 S1000RR
I'm worried how long term these cars will hold up. Been hearing about issues with parts vibrating to shit after long term use. I wonder whats the highest mileage 350 in these forums?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Don't feed the troll. It longs for oppression.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2016-ford-shelby-gt350r-12/ Sold for $75k. Rush0024 and PP0001 provided some great comments in the comment section. Definitely seems that the Base R's are very underappreciated/unknown to most.
and PP0001 even bid on it lol.

I can see why the infotainment and AC is desirable - the cars are so ridiculous, it’s just cool to have the added features. I don’t think as many are appreciating the stripper concept that has been popular with other brands - yet. I think it’s awesome that they produced them and there will be a day when people all of a sudden get it.

I looked into a way to get the R radio cover but it required a whole control panel section.

ccrook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm worried how long term these cars will hold up. Been hearing about issues with parts vibrating to shit after long term use. I wonder whats the highest mileage 350 in these forums?
I've seen a handful over 50k, highest was a 2016 with 80k on a Facebook group. I've got a good amount for an R, 19,200. Gen 2 voodoo. Seems like very few daily them though, most seem to be under 20k.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I've seen one with over 100k lol

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Been discussed at nauseam. Multiple threads.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I summarize it all as you have to pay to play. I bought this car as a toy and will enjoy it as such until it's no longer economic feasible. As long as I feel like I'm getting ROI on enjoyment from it that's all that matters. If they tax me 20k a year starting next year I'll sell it and built something more reasonable.

But the minute I Start looking at the gas bill when I put gas in it....slippery slope.

Life is short....I have incurable bone marrow cancer and just spent a week in the hospital with covid pneumonia.

Enjoy these great toys. To me they are a bargain vs the enjoyment I get out of them

Other cars are faster but none provide the pure driving enjoyment of the gt350 dollar for dollar
I had heart valve replacement last June.

You are correct, every day is a blessing. Enjoy it as best you can
Sponsored