Sponsored

Pressure Washer for "Foam Cannon"

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
All good info in here. I am considering doing an OG Kranzle or AR wall mount kit. I have a SunJoe SPX3000 right now with an SG28 pistol grip and PF22 foam cannon. For rinsing I have an OG wand with their 40 degree nozzle matched to my washer. It works well but it’s getting annoying rolling out my DI cart, pressure washer, running hoses and power cord, and then cleaning it all up. Not to mention the majority of these cheaper washer units are built to fail and aren’t serviceable when they do.
If you are going to go all in with a wall mount, then I would be spending the little extra to get the Kranzle. It’s just that next step above.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If you are going to go all in with a wall mount, then I would be spending the little extra to get the Kranzle. It’s just that next step above.
I don’t buy into everything OG says…half the time he contradicts himself and shows bias for no other reason than because he wants to believe it.

Hell, half the time he can’t even give a coherent reason why he likes one product over the next.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I don’t buy into everything OG says…half the time he contradicts himself and shows bias for no other reason than because he wants to believe it.

Hell, half the time he can’t even give a coherent reason why he likes one product over the next.
I don’t watch OG much. I do like watching Apex Auto Detail. Brian’s comparison and test videos are good. He focuses more on paint correction/protection than he does cleaning products though. Pan the Organizer is good but he seems to like everything. For equipment, he does focus more on the top end products.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback

Yeah, sometimes I find myself shouting at the screen in response to some of his stuff.
Having had a Kranzle for a few years now, I can safely say you won’t be disappointed.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I don’t watch OG much. I do like watching Apex Auto Detail. Brian’s comparison and test videos are good. He focuses more on paint correction/protection than he does cleaning products though. Pan the Organizer is good but he seems to like everything. For equipment, he does focus more on the top end products.
I can’t watch Pan, just too much sponsorship going on there to remain impartial.

I love Sandro from Car Craft, no bull with him. Chromatic Garage is brilliant also.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I can’t watch Pan, just too much sponsorship going on there to remain impartial.

I love Sandro from Car Craft, no bull with him. Chromatic Garage is brilliant also.
I agree on the sponsorship stuff, but his videos are very thorough and I do think his end of year award winner videos are helpful. I wish he would actually say if there’s products he doesn’t like (or point out some negatives about the better products) but if he’s being paid to review it he’s obviously not going to say anything negative about said product.

Edit: that is one thing I really like about the Apex Detail channel. If Brian doesn’t like it or doesn’t think it’s worth the money, he’ll say so.

I‘ll have to check out those other 2 that you watch. Always looking for good stuff to watch.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
lots of amazing info in this thread. I'm still amazed that a pressure sprayer hose just kinks into a knot at the slightest movement of the lance. Admittedly i have a cheap end K2 Karcher but how on earth they can supply hoses (even bought a proper Karcher extension hose) that tie themselves up like Christmas lights in the box in the attic is beyond my patience. End up mostly using a garden hose and accepting the snow foam will be pants if it even creates. Tbh i wash the car to keep it clean, the less I touch it the less damage i'll do to the paint.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
lots of amazing info in this thread. I'm still amazed that a pressure sprayer hose just kinks into a knot at the slightest movement of the lance. Admittedly i have a cheap end K2 Karcher but how on earth they can supply hoses (even bought a proper Karcher extension hose) that tie themselves up like Christmas lights in the box in the attic is beyond my patience. End up mostly using a garden hose and accepting the snow foam will be pants if it even creates. Tbh i wash the car to keep it clean, the less I touch it the less damage i'll do to the paint.
Get one of these. They make a 25’ and a 50’. Never kinks.

28AB45DB-1972-4F05-AFA7-072A56CB325A.png

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Get one of these. They make a 25’ and a 50’. Never kinks.

28AB45DB-1972-4F05-AFA7-072A56CB325A.png
ha, this is the price here in the UK
1668028768066.png

or i could buy in the US and ship it here for a lot less than buying in the .co.uk. What the actual f!

1668028947065.png

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
ha, this is the price here in the UK
1668028768066.png

or i could buy in the US and ship it here for a lot less than buying in the .co.uk. What the actual f!

1668028947065.png
Wow!

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I would love to have a setup where I could wall mount a Kranzle in the garage plumbed with hot and cold water. The downside is, those models aren't auto-shutoff at the gun. Still, to save the time of getting stuff out and putting it away, I think it would be well worth it. In another life perhaps. :cool:

Meanwhile, we had a warm front roll in yesterday and after chow, I decided to give my girl a good bath, she was crazy dusty.

I also gave CarPro Reset a first look and was VERY impressed...thanks, D. Got the big bottle to reduce the cost/wash although I might be using a bit too much in the jar. (40ml ?) Anyway, it foamed as good or better than CG's Snow Foam so I'm hooked.

1669365860410.png

Because it wasn't as hot as the Sun as it normally is down here, I was able to leave the foam on for more than ten minutes and I was surprised at how well Reset held up and, because of the cooler temp, the foam was still wet and moist so it was an easy rinse.

1669366004626.png

1669366087015.png

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I would love to have a setup where I could wall mount a Kranzle in the garage plumbed with hot and cold water. The downside is, those models aren't auto-shutoff at the gun. Still, to save the time of getting stuff out and putting it away, I think it would be well worth it. In another life perhaps. :cool:

Meanwhile, we had a warm front roll in yesterday and after chow, I decided to give my girl a good bath, she was crazy dusty.

I also gave CarPro Reset a first look and was VERY impressed...thanks, D. Got the big bottle to reduce the cost/wash although I might be using a bit too much in the jar. (40ml ?) Anyway, it foamed as good or better than CG's Snow Foam so I'm hooked.

1669365860410.png

Because it wasn't as hot as the Sun as it normally is down here, I was able to leave the foam on for more than ten minutes and I was surprised at how well Reset held up and, because of the cooler temp, the foam was still wet and moist so it was an easy rinse.

1669366004626.png

1669366087015.png

Glad you liked Reset! I use about 80-100ml of soap in a 1000ml foam cannon bottle, but I'm pretty sure Carpro recommend about 40ml, so you were on the mark.

As for auto-stop / total stop, the Kranzle K1322TS has total stop now -
Kranzle K1322TS Pressure Washer | Premium Pressure Washer | Obsessed Garage

AR Blue 630 has total stop and ability to use with hot water -
AR Blue Clean AR630-TSS Pressure Washer | Obsessed Garage

If it wasn't for the fact that my Kranzle K1122 is running like a champ, I would love to install a wall mount setup. Maybe one day...............

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I feel ya, D, I really do. Didn't know the 1322 had auto-stop now...damn the bad luck. I simply have NOWHERE to mount one along with the DI rig. Wouldn't it be SO cool to stick the wand in one of the wall-mounted chrome tubes just like a coin wash? Back when I used them, it was a "quarter wash." By now it's probably two bucks.

It was such a simpler world back then...

1669372764589.png

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I feel ya, D, I really do. Didn't know the 1322 had auto-stop now...damn the bad luck. I simply have NOWHERE to mount one along with the DI rig. Wouldn't it be SO cool to stick the wand in one of the wall-mounted chrome tubes just like a coin wash? Back when I used them, it was a "quarter wash." By now it's probably two bucks.

It was such a simpler world back then...

1669372764589.png
I have the Mosmatic wand holder mounted just inside my garage as a handy place to rest the gun/wand while I'm working on the car.

jan21127.jpg

jan21196.jpg

But, this is what I really want...............

Necessary? Not really. Do I want it? Yep!
Sponsored