Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I get your perspective, although I don't agree with you on the specifics (which is fine, of course). I just don't know what it has to do with what's been discussed in this thread.
Mark, virtually every thread on here takes a ninety degree turn at some point. We go from discussing the actual topic to the pros and cons of the topic. At that point all hell usually breaks out. After that the name calling starts. It’s also the point where I hit ignore. :like:

OP
OP
wynand32

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
Mark, virtually every thread on here takes a ninety degree turn at some point. We go from discussing the actual topic to the pros and cons of the topic. At that point all hell usually breaks out. After that the name calling starts. It’s also the point where I hit ignore. :like:
Oh, sure, I've participated in enough forums to recognize the dynamic. Sometimes I comment as I just did with the hope that it will cause someone to rethink how they're responding to people they don't know regarding comments that are often off-the-cuff and not fully fleshed out.

It's just spitting in the wind most of the time, but every now and then someone gets it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wynand32

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
In order to help bring a more rapid close to this thread I would like to call Bikeman315 a Trumpist and vote dentalist, details, denier, or how the heck that's spelled.
I asked the mods to close the thread, but no luck so far. I'd be happy if it just faded away, even as I post another comment and keep it alive.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
These cowards refused to use their own brains and make necessary choices to protect their own health because they worship popularity and technology above common sense including individuality. Such priorities make the people lemmings without a clue.
What a lovely person you are ......

Not sure how your current rant relates to this thread, unless AEB has suddenly become far more than a car safety system.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Or that, too. :like:
They say they want it to end, but do they really?
If they did they not reply bumping it ttt.
Meh, threads always take twist and turns to somewhat off topic ends. As long as someone does't go keyboard warrior. no harm no fowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.