RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
They got offended, but just didn't tell anybody. Whether that is better or worse is debatable!
Not like today, today it is a game to go looking for things to get upset about. Then get an echo chamber going and force your will on everyone.
It used to be, you'd cringe at something that was said, but didn't let it get under your skin for days,weeks,years. And try to destroy the person/cancel them.
To me, this is a huge difference.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It used to be, you'd cringe at something that was said, but didn't let it get under your skin for days,weeks,years. And try to destroy the person/cancel them.
But the person was still offended. I'm not sure it is really any different now to years gone by.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
But the person was still offended. I'm not sure it is really any different now to years gone by.
I can only go by what I have been around and seen for the last 6 decades. As always YMMV

Sponsored

5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Same thing happened to me, there was nothing there either. The next day same thing same exact block same location. Three days later in the exact location same thing. I basically parked right there took pics of the alert and car location and sent a letter to ford. I’ve had no response yet, however I did my own investigation including measurements of the crown of the road, the grade and degree of angle and surface conditions. After requesting public documents, I’ve found nothing out of the ordinary according to the states requirements. Some of my requests were traffic documents including historical upgrades and refinements, changes to the road and accidents in the exact location.

Interestingly enough one of the accidents that occurred at the location included a multi fatal car crash that took the lives of an entire family, six souls were lost in all on November 5, 1955, at 12:03 a.m. Armed with this information I drove to the intersection Saturday night 11/05/2022 at around 12:02 a.m. at under just about the same conditions and the alert happened again this time it flashed 6 times and a car came out of nowhere crashing right into my car. I woke up early this morning in the hospital only to find out I had been struck by a Delorean with a driver who had experienced some parkinson's seizure or something. Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Same thing happened to me, there was nothing there either. The next day same thing same exact block same location. Three days later in the exact location same thing. I basically parked right there took pics of the alert and car location and sent a letter to ford. I’ve had no response yet, however I did my own investigation including measurements of the crown of the road, the grade and degree of angle and surface conditions. After requesting public documents, I’ve found nothing out of the ordinary according to the states requirements. Some of my requests were traffic documents including historical upgrades and refinements, changes to the road and accidents in the exact location.

Interestingly enough one of the accidents that occurred at the location included a multi fatal car crash that took the lives of an entire family, six souls were lost in all on November 5, 1955, at 12:03 a.m. Armed with this information I drove to the intersection Saturday night 11/05/2022 at around 12:02 a.m. at under just about the same conditions and the alert happened again this time it flashed 6 times and a car came out of nowhere crashing right into my car. I woke up early this morning in the hospital only to find out I had been struck by a Delorean with a driver who had experienced some parkinson's seizure or something. Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
Location Earth, destination unknown - looks like you still aren't sure where or who you are :like:

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Anyway, has anybody else had a phantom alert like this? There was a car parked on the side but I'm pretty certain I didn't come anywhere near it.
Seems to happen when I am trailing someone who turns right when I continue straight. I guess I get closer than the software thinks is prudent, but I am nowhere close to a collision. Been doing this for 50 years, so I am pretty sure of that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.