Sponsored

Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
That last picture is a great picture of the Mach 1 in silver!! Almost makes me wish I had gone with silver!
White is a very underappreciated color on M1's. With the black and red stripes it looks REALLY good. I had three white vehicles earlier in life and never bought another one because they were so hard to keep clean and just didn't look very exciting, but I would buy a white M1.
Even though I got FJG, I prefer both the white and black over FJG. I just knew I couldnt give that white coat enough love and washes to keep up with her. Shes absolutely beautiful.
FJG, White, Silver and Black are my favorite colors. I can't get into the black with white accent stripes so the other colors don't appeal to me. The black and red look great and the orange works on FJG. After my black 14 GT I told myself I'd never do a black car again. Well, this makes me think otherwise. Though I'm more likely to get Silver or White if I decide to get a Mach 1.

Sponsored

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
Just hanging in the shade after a little car wash therapy.

65857290-13EF-4743-8D14-A12CEF3521E9.jpeg

0A1A4D66-2D05-4B47-9B76-9F95398ECDD6.jpeg

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
White is a very underappreciated color on M1's. With the black and red stripes it looks REALLY good. I had three white vehicles earlier in life and never bought another one because they were so hard to keep clean and just didn't look very exciting, but I would buy a white M1.
awaiting my white M1 next week. I actually find white one of the easiest colors to keep clean. Even when it’s dirty it still looks white compared to black graying out with dirt and dust.

Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
FJG, White, Silver and Black are my favorite colors. I can't get into the black with white accent stripes so the other colors don't appeal to me. The black and red look great and the orange works on FJG. After my black 14 GT I told myself I'd never do a black car again. Well, this makes me think otherwise. Though I'm more likely to get Silver or White if I decide to get a Mach 1.
No way could I ever ever have a black car, it would drive me insane. Hands down White!!

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
No way could I ever ever have a black car, it would drive me insane. Hands down White!!
You can see the dust already next day after wash even when it just stood in the garage. I have black car now and it's driving me nuts. On the other hand dirt on white really stands out too. Silver is hands down easiest to have a clean look, blue or red outshine mild dirt easily too. The stripe contrast on white or FJG is amazing for sure.
Sponsored