Sponsored

My CARB Legal Procharged Mach 1 (Long post w/ pictures)

hockeydave55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 1969 Fiat 500F, 2023 MachE, 2013 Focus
A little backstory to share. During all the sales this last holiday season, I went to purchase a Procharger HO CARB kit from Lethal. After some inquiries about specs, I was informed that this kit wasn't available yet. Procharger hadn't officially released their CARB kits to be sold. So, I decided to email Procharger and ask when they would be available. The answer I got was "early 2024". I thought, no big deal, I'll cancel my order and wait. About a week later Procharger contacted me about sending my car for them to fit and test the CARB kit. After some thought, I decided to do it. And what a great decision it was.

I started with the Transport company. I originally went with Montway, and they contracted out to Angick Inc. I was so happy with Angick, that i went directly to them for the return ride home. The communication was fantastic.

So I got the car to Kansas, and the first thing they did was Dyno. My car is stock except for the suspension. And I'm really glad I did the suspension first. I'll explain later. Here's the bsaeline Dyno:
Baseline Dyno.jpg

What I got Installed:
Stage 2 Kit, with P1-X, helical gears, and black finish.

Then Install, and some photo shoots. Some of these are up on their website.
Under the Hood.jpg
PC SM.jpg
Mach 1 x2.jpg

Then the tuning. I have two Dyno charts, where they started and where they finished.
Start.jpg
End.jpg

My Impression, this car is so fun to drive. I loved it before, and it's even better now. I am not having any problems putting the power to the ground, even with the non-HP wheels/tires. I think the suspension has a lot to do with that. I had upgraded almost everything I could with Steeda suspension and am really glad I did. I got to enjoy this car right when I got it back. There's no wheel hop, and this car is so receptive to anything I throw at it. I'm really happy with the results. Procharger and those who I was in contact with, were very cool and patient with me. I did have a lot of questions and asked for pictures all the time.

At the end of it all, I wanted to thank Lethal Performance for being up-front with me, I will be purchasing from you again. A thank you to Angick Inc, I won't use another transport company.
And a huge Thank you to Procharger. They turned a possibly very stressful situation (my baby being away for that long with no direct contact) into an awesome experience with the results being top notch.

Now if the rain would stop so I could take her out again...
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Excellent! I bet it pulls like a freight train! 6 speed or A10?

OP
OP
hockeydave55

hockeydave55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 1969 Fiat 500F, 2023 MachE, 2013 Focus
Excellent! I bet it pulls like a freight train! 6 speed or A10?
It does. I was only able to drive it a little before the rain started, but really fun.
Six speed.

RMoeslein

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2020 f250 lariat Tremor
NICE!
Sponsored