Sponsored

Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

RedRage68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT (50th) & 2021 Mach 1
What tint % is that on the sides?
Believe it or not, but that is 35% ceramic tint. Got it from the Ford dealership for free with my FordPass points from the car purchase. (Can hear all the jokes that you spend 60+ for a car and get $275 in tint for free - 🤣🤣🤣).

I had 10% on my 2015 and loved the look. However, at night I could not see crap. So - it was important to have the look, but not the drawbacks.

So far - so good. Night driving is not a problem at all and the ceramic keeps the sun and heat out at a surprisingly excellent level.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Believe it or not, but that is 35% ceramic tint. Got it from the Ford dealership for free with my FordPass points from the car purchase. (Can hear all the jokes that you spend 60+ for a car and get $275 in tint for free - 🤣🤣🤣).

I had 10% on my 2015 and loved the look. However, at night I could not see crap. So - it was important to have the look, but not the drawbacks.

So far - so good. Night driving is not a problem at all and the ceramic keeps the sun and heat out at a surprisingly excellent level.
Thanks. That's surprising as I believe I had 35% on my last 2019 GT and I don't recall it being that dark. Perhaps "ceramic" tint is different....

Mr Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Nice photo! I am now torn between the TO and VB color. For some reason, I am starting to like Velocity Blue but Twister orange is my favorite.
VB is a great color! I was going to get the Yellow but to match my 70 but the Yellow is to fluorescent for my taste. I'm loving the TO. Thank you .

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
VB is a great color! I was going to get the Yellow but to match my 70 but the Yellow is to fluorescent for my taste. I'm loving the TO. Thank you .
I watched your YT channel a few times now to help me better decide. I wished there were more colors around to view other than FJG. How do you like the rear spoiler as far as looking at the rear?

Mr Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
I watched your YT channel a few times now to help me better decide. I wished there were more colors around to view other than FJG. How do you like the rear spoiler as far as looking at the rear?
Thank you for watching my video. I love how the car sits looking at the rear end and the spoiler just sets it off.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, do you have a link for the tape you used? I tried some stuff already and it came off too easy. actually ended up in my rear tire and I see red pieces every once in a while... lol
Sponsored