Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jaime: Sorry about the misinformation and the unneeded purchase.

I am even more guilty...I THOUGHT I figured out which oil filter the car would need and bought SIX. Yep, you guessed it, wrong filters and too much time elapsed between then and finding out the correct one that I couldn't send them back. I have a bud who manages a MinitMan store and these filters are for Ecoboost motors so I'm hopeful that he'll help me out. And yes, I now have TWO of the CORRECT filters. <laughing> How I got it wrong is anyone's guess but I'll put it down to "geezer-itis." <grin>
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Heck, Tom I THINK I've only started a couple..geeze, cut me some slack, bro! :-)
[Soup Nazi tone] No slack for you [/Soup Nazi tone]

On a side note.... I notice the "OP" censor bar is diagonal and in the upper right side of the photo on my PC. On my phone, the censor bar covers the majority of your subject from the midsection line all the way down to the bottom of the photo.

Screenshot_20191030-085044_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Well THAT blows, Tom but no surprise since the mobile app programmers had to deal with a whole lot less screen real estate. For me, it's too much trouble to try and read forum posts on a phone. I'll have to pull it up on mine though and see what you're talking about. May have to modify the old avatar procedure even more. <smile> Thanks for the tip and roger on no slack, I'll gut it out. :-)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Do you have a link for that or a video?
The handling package has been very confusing as to what comes with it.
If it comes with (all) that stuff I may get it.
Here's the picture I snapped during the presentation with Carl Widmann presenting:
IMG_6922.jpg

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Here's the picture I snapped during the presentation with Carl Widmann presenting:
IMG_6922.jpg
Thank you very much Matt!
It is worth $1,500 then.

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
IMG_6922.jpg
Unfortunately, that’s not what the sales documents say. I wonder if this slide is a leftover from early reports (when the price made sense). But the current sales documents state just the Gurner Flap and Wickers are included (page 5 of the order guide). We’ll have to find one delivered with the Handling Package to see what’s included.
I too bought the Oil Separater and adjustable strut mounts based upon the sales documents.:frown:

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
Wow. What a fkn cluster. That slide better be right or widmann is a jackass.

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
So he's Chief Engineer, using old slide material but doesn't have a fkn clue about his #1 most important vehicle launch for 2020.

I might have ppl give me a deck to present but I am going to QC it before I stand up in front of ppl to present it.

How would he not know that's incorrect material?

Consumers know the product offering better than FP Chief Engineer?

Sponsored

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
This guy is clueless about the DCT and is calling it out due to the slower shifts in Drag Mode. Interestingly enough, the fastest shift doesn’t always make the fastest car. Sometimes you have to slow [the shift] down a little bit so that you apply the maximum amount of torque to the rear wheels. This is to prevent wheelspin on full-throttle upshifts. “In drag mode, we slow the shifts down to make sure we’re putting the maximum amount of torque to the wheels at all times."

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
So he's Chief Engineer, using old slide material but doesn't have a fkn clue about his #1 most important vehicle launch for 2020.

I might have ppl give me a deck to present but I am going to QC it before I stand up in front of ppl to present it.

How would he not know that's incorrect material?

Consumers know the product offering better than FP Chief Engineer?
So I just called the FP Hotline and asked which is correct regarding the contents of the Handling Package: The Published Order Guide, or the slide Carl Widmann Presented?
His response was that I was the first person to ask that question! And that the order guide is the official answer until its changed.... and he didn't know of any changes planned for the guide.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I had changed the grade for this rollout from a D to a B- too. Back to a D it goes.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
This guy is clueless about the DCT and is calling it out due to the slower shifts in Drag Mode. Interestingly enough, the fastest shift doesn’t always make the fastest car. Sometimes you have to slow [the shift] down a little bit so that you apply the maximum amount of torque to the rear wheels. This is to prevent wheelspin on full-throttle upshifts. “In drag mode, we slow the shifts down to make sure we’re putting the maximum amount of torque to the wheels at all times."
Dbags are ginna be Dbags. At least hes self aware

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't make it longer than 10 min into this video, and I don't mind YOLO Douchebag. You don't have to be a believer in this car, but you sure as hell can't make your own assumptions either. He has no clue whatsoever about what decisions were made and for what reasons, only guessing, and he is living up to his name at this point.
Sponsored