Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
WizGear magnetic. Holds strong and doesn't vibrate or bounce around.

WizGear.jpg
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford

WizGear.jpg
Be careful with those. They're made for the flat vent slats, not the ones like ours with the curve and slight lip at the end. Ended up scratching my vents when the metal arms pierced through the rubber quad grips.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Can any of you guys with the Kuda post some pictures? Thinking about grabbing it. Where do you guys get the phone specific mounts that go on the Kuda?

Deleted member 37397

I prefer a clean uncluttered look. Phone goes in the console, plugged in for CarPlay if I bother to turn that part on. I look at my phone enough during the day. This car is an escape from all that.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium High Performance Package Outlaw #028
Vehicle Showcase
I am digging on the Kuda. No permanent alteration, yet looks factory. The Kuda is the base trim, then you can screw your mount base plate into it.

Kuda 095995 Leather Mount Black Compatible with Ford Mustang (Since 2015) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXRHTBN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3MLjEb5J0ZY09

I noticed the German complaint on Amazon. On the 2019, you may have to narrow one of the tin metal tabs with some tin snips or a dremel. I did...took about 30 seconds.
I went with this one as well. By far the cleanest option because it is designed to look factory. Here it is in my 2020

DSCF5622a.jpg

UXXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350

WizGear.jpg
I have the same little puck with magnet on the back of the phone. However, I did not attach it to a vent. I wanted it away from sight, so the puck is stuck with double sided tape to the side of the middle console, right on the gap next to my right leg. and the phone cord is coming from under the seat, I keep the phone on the puck, plugged in, away from sight and not touching my leg - affecting any comfort or drive-ability.

Sponsored

Ho Lee Chit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Ragtop
Seems like a shame that the Kuda for Mustangs have been discontinued and Amazon no longer has them. Looks like it was a great mount.

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust

Ho Lee Chit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Ragtop
Thanks for the link. You are right, over $75 shipped just for the base without a cradle is a bit rich for my blood.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Bracketron Mi-T Grip Vent Mount. Has a 3rd leg to stand on, works great. Sits far enough away from the vent to keep the cool air coming into the cabin.

I recommend grabbing their $2.00 Spring Loaded Vent Clip that grabs on and keeps the Holder and Phone in place during hard acceleration. Full WOT pulls and the phone does not move. I've tried many phone holders that are up closer to eye level and this one works the best imo.
IMG_E9649.JPG

IMG_E9651.JPG

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Mustang has a great cell phone holder built in rear, center console. Out of sight out of mind. Plugging an AC vent seems counter productive some how.
Sponsored