Sponsored

P&S Beadmaker. Wow.

Top_Notch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
If you are like me, you try various products to keep your ride clean and shiny. I've tried them all. I've been using Meguirs Xpress spray wax based on good online reviews. I use it mostly as I dry after a wash. But I haven't been able to get the results others have. It's streaky and seems to leave a dull residue not allowing my paint to pop. On another suggestion I tried P&S Beadmaker. I don't know what's in this stuff, but man does it make my ride shine and slick feeling. I've actually used it over Xpress areas that are streaky and it's cleaned them up. It's literally spray on, wipe off, and wait.

I haven't had a chance to determine it's longevity. But I clean and wax my car often so having it last 6 months isn't really a concern to me. I recently had back surgery and my car sat for 6 months. I washed it and applied bead maker and my car has never looked better. It shines like nobody's business and it is as slik as silk across a baby's ass. I don't have any affiliation with this product, but thought I'd share my experiences.

Mind you, my car is an S197 and 8 years old already.
20190327_085516.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
That paint looks brand new. Incredible.

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
Looks great! I've read that it's great stuff, it's the longevity that really sucks (a month at best). The good news is it's really cheap to buy, Autogeek usually has a 20-25% off sale monthly that makes it even cheaper and if you wash your car by hand often enough, you can simply reapply and have it looks awesome!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! I've read that it's great stuff, it's the longevity that really sucks (a month at best). The good news is it's really cheap to buy, Autogeek usually has a 20-25% off sale monthly that makes it even cheaper and if you wash your car by hand often enough, you can simply reapply and have it looks awesome!
Can definitely agree on that, I love the way it looks and feels but it doesn't seem to last that long sitting outside in the Florida sun 24/7.

This last time I put it on (last week), I came out to clean it again and there were way too many dried on water spots that required too much effort to get out. I'm thinking it was the Beadmaker, but I'll probably clean and reapply it this weekend again just to make sure.

Looking at touching up some rock chips then trying a ceramic coating later this year.

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
Bead maker is a solid product, I use this exclusively now. Looking back I was never a huge fan of detail wax spray anyway, Bead maker on top of Jescar/Collinte 845 produces a great finish! Used my MKIII Rupes recently combined with the above products, flawless.
Sponsored