P&S Dream Maker

Deleted member 35644

Shelf!? Get yourself a cabinet....................... or two! :crackup: 🤪

dec221.jpg

IMG-8993.jpg

IMG-0327.jpg

Warning though, you will end up running out of space soon enough. :facepalm:🤪
Some guys just know how to do a garage.

Wish I had the extra space, because I'd happily mirror your setup. They built the garages in my neighborhood to maximize living space. With the lawn mower, tool chest and water heater up front, my Canyon fits with 2 inches to spare front and back. So, the two Mustangs fit ok, but cabinets and such are a pipe dream.

Nice garage man.
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Ha ha, well there you go, you just got a lesson in spray bottles as well!
D: I used Mercury bottles for a number of years until OG started raving about Presol. Tried same, was not impressed, prefer the mercury variant but I've never seen anything but robin's egg blue. Have to look around I guess but I dang sure won't be buying any more Presol's. Stupid things work backwards and spray on the upswing. Too different to get used to easily.

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
D: I used Mercury bottles for a number of years until OG started raving about Presol. Tried same, was not impressed, prefer the mercury variant but I've never seen anything but robin's egg blue. Have to look around I guess but I dang sure won't be buying any more Presol's. Stupid things work backwards and spray on the upswing. Too different to get used to easily.
I have almost ordered those Pressol bottles a couple of times, glad I didn't now.

Looks like Auto Geek stock Kwazar's in other colors -
https://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-sprayers.html

Matt has mentioned a few times how he wanted to love the Kwazar bottles but he had issues with the sprayer being uncomfortable to use. However since then, Kwazar have redesigned the sprayer head on the Mercury 360.

Old design -

kawzarold100.png

Latest design -

kwazarnew100.jpg

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
D: Gave my girl some Dream Maker yesterday. Can't say if it enhanced the shine, (she's pretty shiny as it is,) but I really like the product. Adam's Detail was my goto but now, DM will take that spot and I'll have to be ordering a gallon. :cool:

1633945316767.png

Thanks again, amigo.
Sponsored