Sponsored

P&S Bead maker

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
That sounds like an awesome spec :). My S550 is spec pretty much the same and I love it. 10R80, Magride, GT Premium Performance Pack, Active exhaust. Only option I didn't get was Recaro's and B&O. I like the premium leather heated and cooled seats though. The cooling especially when it's swampy outside is amazing :) I did have to black my own badges though but not a big deal.
Forgot to include the active exhaust and B&O, we get those standard as well. Pay for though, on the road the car is $97,000!
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yes Can Coat Evo. Used it on the paint and Quickview on the glass. The glass is still holding pretty strong but the Cancoat is getting weak. Applied back in July and have driven probably 20K miles since..

That said, I have heard that Cancoat is a good "topper" for MOHS. Maybe a little more durable than Skin?

IMG_0770.jpeg

When it was fresh, the beading was INSANE. Good stuff..
6FCA2B24-15DB-4ACA-B897-B141E242A3F1.jpeg

As for chosing Gyeon, no worries there. It was definitely at the top of my list for sure. I love Gyeon products. Just thought I would try something different, I have NV products too so keeping it in the family with NV Nova won't be a problem :)
CanCoat over 5 year old Ceramic coating used as a booster.

IMG_4259.jpeg