Oil filter access door missing

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Does this fit the normal GT as well? Whatever gorilla last changed the oil on my current car managed to rip half of it off.

They also torqued the oil filter on really good.

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hmm…. Stupid question, but what would people be willing to pay for a spare trap door? (Trying to decide if it’s worth it or not.)

i am down for two... one for the gt350 and one for the gt500

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I don't have a need for one currently, but I must applaud you for the service and products you are providing to this community! Excellent work, the parts look awesome, prices are very fair and it's nice to have someone like yourself onboard being able to help with such requests.
:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I don't have a need for one currently, but I must applaud you for the service and products you are providing to this community! Excellent work, the parts look awesome, prices are very fair and it's nice to have someone like yourself onboard being able to help with such requests.
:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:
Thanks, I really appreciate that, but I have to give credit where credit is due. @Gearz has been doing all of the recent design work for me, he’s the real asset! I’m just a guy with a 3D printer and ALOT of free time :)

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
What I am learning here is that I need to own a 3d printer.
I bought my first printer with no particular use in mind. I printed a few hundred dominos for my son in the first month, along with some other useful stuff. Then the novelty wore off and the printer sat largely dormant for 5 months.

With the oil change parts I’ve been selling, my big printer has been running 24 hrs a day since late august, and my new smaller printer for the last week.

If you do end up buying one, look into the prusa mini ( https://www.prusa3d.com/ ). Prusa is like the Apple of the consumer printing world, with the best warranty and support of any company BY FAR. Unless you need the larger size, the prusa mini does a solid job for the price point. If you or anyone else has any questions about printing, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
I'm in for two, please!