Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
You know as soon as you wrote that, many folks thought, “What!?!? There’s gonna be a better one?”
I wouldn't count on it lol. I was more curious as to gauge the interest. This 3D printer guy is sort of slow to respond to emails/calls, so I don't think I'll be asking him for anything extra anytime soon.
Sponsored

Cypherious

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Wow the response for folks needing a replacement has pretty surprising! I have received many of your orders and wanted to give an update. The 3D printing company indicated they're going to be doing this next batch towards the end of next week. My hope is that they have these ready in the next 2-3 weeks, which I'll ship out once in hand. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Wow the response for folks needing a replacement has pretty surprising! I have received many of your orders and wanted to give an update. The 3D printing company indicated they're going to be doing this next batch towards the end of next week. My hope is that they have these ready in the next 2-3 weeks, which I'll ship out once in hand. Let me know if you have any questions.
I can't believe ford doesn't sell the doors separately.... wow

Sponsored

Cypherious

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Speaking of shipping, the mounting bolts for the doors are on it's way to me. It looks like Tuesday is the expected arrival for them here in Florida, though I imagine this hurricane might delay that.
20200802_081728.jpg

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Isn’t this the piece that folds down when you go to remove the old oil filter?

Sponsored

Cypherious

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Isn’t this the piece that folds down when you go to remove the old oil filter?
Yeah except it completely removes & lube techs forget to put them back (then they mysteriously disappear forever). If Ford built it with a hinge that would have been brilliant.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah except it completely removes & lube techs forget to put them back (then they mysteriously disappear forever). If Ford built it with a hinge that would have been brilliant.
@Mustang5ohMan do you know if the GT's use this splash shield or is it a Shelby specific part?
can’t speak for the 350 however it sounds separate. I just looked under my GT yesterday during and oil change and it’s a small screw that is loosened and it has a hinge that folds down. Once done you have to fold it back up and screw it in.

Cypherious

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
can’t speak for the 350 however it sounds separate. I just looked under my GT yesterday during and oil change and it’s a small screw that is loosened and it has a hinge that folds down. Once done you have to fold it back up and screw it in.
Well shoot. It would have been nice if Ford designed them for the Shelby's like this!