Official Ford Sync3 3.4 Release

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like gracenote files did not copy to usb. Format the usb. Redo the process. Before loading usb on car check that 14G381, 386, 391, 423. Are on the usb. Also, you don’t have NAV right? For further assistance I suggest going over to the Cyanlabs forum.
This is in the syncmyride directory. Did a preformat on both sticks in exFat. No navigation

upload_2020-8-18_20-0-44.png

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Out of curiosity, where from the testing menu you get those green/orange looking pages with download progress? For future reference, since finally everything is how it needs to be with my car, including a gray theme with the pony animation. Thx.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That’s the Cyanlabs downloader
Oh, okay. Thought it was another option on the APIM menu. Thanks.

Hey, so how do you access the second climate page on a US car? And any way to put the heat/cool seats on the first page with FORScan, like the F-150 had them? Not a big deal at all, but it'd be nice if possible :D. Also not a big deal not having that second page, which I'll probably never use anyway, since there seems to be hard buttons for all of those leftover functions. Thx.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like gracenote files did not copy to usb. Format the usb. Redo the process. Before loading usb on car check that 14G381, 386, 391, 423. Are on the usb. Also, you don’t have NAV right? For further assistance I suggest going over to the Cyanlabs forum.
Hi, got in contact via Discord and you already saw the problem.

The APIM version I bought in Dubai is a GL and not EU version (GL = Global ?)
GL version is actually bigger but the apps partition is bigger after reformat than it was initially, that's appearently why Gracenotes don't fit anymore.
I had to edit the reformat.lst file and remove the gracenote line.
Did a new upgrade and all went fine but no gracenotes...

Wonder if that's something I'll be missing...

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Hey, so how do you access the second climate page on a US car? And any way to put the heat/cool seats on the first page with FORScan, like the F-150 had them? Not a big deal at all, but it'd be nice if possible :D. Also not a big deal not having that second page, which I'll probably never use anyway, since there seems to be hard buttons for all of those leftover functions. Thx.
I responded to your question on the other thread FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs From the climate screen, press menu. This opens up the second page. Not sure why you don't have access to it.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Hi, got in contact via Discord and you already saw the problem.

The APIM version I bought in Dubai is a GL and not EU version (GL = Global ?)
GL version is actually bigger but the apps partition is bigger after reformat than it was initially, that's appearently why Gracenotes don't fit anymore.
I had to edit the reformat.lst file and remove the gracenote line.
Did a new upgrade and all went fine but no gracenotes...

Wonder if that's something I'll be missing...
Thats cool. But If later it bothers you could always source an EU APIM.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Tried doing it over Wi-Fi with car not running. Didn't finish before it shut down to save battery.

Will do it via USB later. Good excuse to go for a spin!
Try Connecting a Battery Charger - it works, and saves running your car unnecessarily.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I responded to your question on the other thread FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs From the climate screen, press menu. This opens up the second page. Not sure why you don't have access to it.
I keep telling you there's no 'MENU' button anywhere on my car (neither physical, nor 'soft', except in navigation mode). That's why I'm asking you for a picture, and/or where you're located. I suspect you're not in the US. My 2018 F-150 Platinum truck also didn't have a menu button, nor a second climate page... but at least the seat buttons were located in that climate screen. No rush to do it; next time you're in your car, please take a picture of your 'menu' button, so I can see exactly what you're talking about. Maybe it's something that can be enabled in FORScan; that's what I'd ask at the FORScan forum to see if anybody knows. Thank you.

I'll start a new thread over the Bullitt forum, to see what the heck I'm missing. So that's okay if you don't want to take a picture.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
You will still have to catch it at about the 45 min time, when it will automatically turn off accessory mode.

Try Connecting a Battery Charger - it works, and saves running your car unnecessarily.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I keep telling you there's no 'MENU' button anywhere on my car (neither physical, nor 'soft', except in navigation mode). That's why I'm asking you for a picture, and/or where you're located. I suspect you're not in the US. My 2018 F-150 Platinum truck also didn't have a menu button, nor a second climate page... but at least the seat buttons were located in that climate screen. No rush to do it; next time you're in your car, please take a picture of your 'menu' button, so I can see exactly what you're talking about. Maybe it's something that can be enabled in FORScan; that's what I'd ask at the FORScan forum to see if anybody knows. Thank you.

I'll start a new thread over the Bullitt forum, to see what the heck I'm missing. So that's okay if you don't want to take a picture.
Dude!.. click on the link!! It will take straight to the pics I took and posted.... when you first asked! BTW.. I’m in the US!.. Louisiana’s. Look at my profile info.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dude!.. click on the link!! It will take straight to the pics I took and posted.... when you first asked! BTW.. I’m in the US!.. Louisiana’s. Look at my profile info.
For the third time, I DID see your photos... BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE MENU BUTTON YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT? But never mind man. With that attitude, I'll just ask on the Bullitt forum. Thank you anyway.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
For the third time, I DID see your photos... BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE MENU BUTTON YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT? But never mind man. With that attitude, I'll just ask on the Bullitt forum. Thank you anyway.
Seriously?!!
478482-70acb30a760e603defe9e741a1b242ba.jpg

You don't see the MENU button on the pic?

Last edited: