Sponsored

Not at all happy about this.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Not in the least. And if I come across the little bastard responsible for it, it's going to be messy.

IMG_1802.JPG
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Not in the least. And if I come across the little bastard responsible for it, it's going to be messy.

IMG_1802.JPG
a squirrel chewed my gas lines to my grille recently, cute little buggers, but annoying. do you think it was a squirrel that ate nuts in your engine bay?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
a squirrel chewed my gas lines to my grille recently, cute little buggers, but annoying. do you think it was a squirrel that ate nuts in your engine bay?
Something smaller. The car's in my driveway (driven every few days) so I'd say a chipmunk (our yard is rotten with them), but they tend to do holes in the ground. That leaves a mouse.

I've had my issues with them. One chewed through the wiring on the generator in our shed last year. Way back, one nested in the muffler of a Corvette I was working on. When I started the engine after a 2 month downtime, it started spitting out acorns and then roasted baby mice. One time before that, a mouse made a nest in the air cleaner of a car a family member had stored in her garage for a few years.

I hate the miserable little things.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Something smaller. The car's in my driveway (driven every few days) so I'd say a chipmunk (our yard is rotten with them), but they tend to do holes in the ground. That leaves a mouse.

I've had my issues with them. One chewed through the wiring on the generator in our shed last year. Way back, one nested in the muffler of a Corvette I was working on. When I started the engine after a 2 month downtime, it started spitting out acorns and then roasted baby mice. One time before that, a mouse made a nest in the air cleaner of a car a family member had stored in her garage for a few years.

Get a cat and the only mice you'll ever see are dead ones left as a gift.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Get a cat and the only mice you'll ever see are dead ones left as a gift.
I can attest to this... I found two full size rabbits in my house in last week, and a tail of a chipmunk in my kitchen today. he ate it.

little savage.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Trade it in on a 2022.

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis

Had a mouse die behind the cabin filter in my wifeā€™s Camary. The smell was vague at first, then got rank. They can get in anywhereā€¦ā€¦

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
I can attest to this... I found two full size rabbits in my house in last week, and a tail of a chipmunk in my kitchen today. he ate it.

little savage.
Sounds like that little shit of mine ... she will kill anything smaller than her. šŸ˜•

bobsled

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2007 F150
I had a rat that ate through Acura wiring a couple of times. Never the mustang. Never the BMW. Depsite my hesitance to put down rat poison, it hasnā€™t been an issue since.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I had a rat that ate through Acura wiring a couple of times. Never the mustang. Never the BMW. Depsite my hesitance to put down rat poison, it hasnā€™t been an issue since.
I had a truck I drove to work everyday. One day when I tried to start, the engine rotated but not start. I found all of my spark plug wired eaten in two. After I replaced the wires, I bought the best industrial Farm rodent poison bate I could buy, I put that poison every where, on my roof, behind bushes, in my engine bays, everywhere, but out of reach for dogs. Needless to say I killed allot of four legged pest.