Sponsored

Anyone else happy not to drive their mustang and just look at it?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Florida right now, just outside of Clear Water Beach. Love the weather...Tons of Mustangs, Camaros, Corvette's and Challengers down here. I have not see on single GT350 though....
The traffic down here is so bad, I would probably own an eco boost vert with an automatic.. takes 30 minutes to drive 10 miles.
Love coming down here for a few weeks to get out of the snow, but also gives me an appreciation for what I have in Wiscosnin.
I'll stick with my open roads in WI where I can actually open her up and get to the track as well....
Sponsored

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
I don't drive it everyday but I do enjoy owning it everyday.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Another beautiful day in Pure Michigan.
7E695BE9-D4C8-4758-9E38-48B82136A7E9 (1).JPG

Captain Greg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Aston Martin N430 .Mustang GT .Mercedes Benz AMG,
Vehicle Showcase
Funny u brought this up because I think about it frequently. I bought a Toyota Corolla to daily drive (love that car also btw). I think about it every time I see a badass hotrod kinda car weather it be a coyote, voodoo, z06, etc. and think yeah I have one in the garage. The satisfaction part. šŸ¤£ I have noticed because I don't drive the car very often anymore, when I do, it's more thrilling and exciting as ever! Especially with a 6 spd!
I feel this way about my Aston šŸ˜ donā€™t drive it as much as I should ā€¦itā€™s a six speed manual, traffic makes it unpleasantā€¦my Mustang is an Auto and much better in traffic, that said I recently purchased a 1.6l small pick up since both if my cars are not practical for loading much.
Now I find that Iā€™m a stingy nob and am enjoying the satisfying low fuel consumptionā€¦so both the V8ā€™s are not being driven much when Iā€™ do drive them itā€™s like a treat

A413A179-222F-4613-AD22-12E716AED2F0.png

Sponsored

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I bought a nice indoor car cover to keep the dust off of my car while it sits. As I was blowing leaves out of the driveway today (leaves fall off the oaks here just before spring bloom), I noticed a few got on the car cover. So I put my old car cover over my new car cover, kinda a belt and suspenders thing going on. Now I won't drive it because it's a pain int the butt to remove 2 car covers. So I don't drive it and I can't even look at it.

Nitrousfedlx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt pp/ 2015 Ford Escape
I feel this way about my Aston šŸ˜ donā€™t drive it as much as I should ā€¦itā€™s a six speed manual, traffic makes it unpleasantā€¦my Mustang is an Auto and much better in traffic, that said I recently purchased a 1.6l small pick up since both if my cars are not practical for loading much.
Now I find that Iā€™m a stingy nob and am enjoying the satisfying low fuel consumptionā€¦so both the V8ā€™s are not being driven much when Iā€™ do drive them itā€™s like a treat

A413A179-222F-4613-AD22-12E716AED2F0.png
Yep same for me! Lol. Right hand drive I see!

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Heck no to the original question. I buy vehicles to drive. It killed me to leave my Lightning parked knowing I couldn't drive it.

Sponsored

NotQuik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My 2019 has 3200 miles. I enjoy it even when i'm not driving it. Fortunately I have a truck that I daily when I have the kids and another mustang that I daily when I don't. The s550 does have another mustang to keep it company in the garage when nobody is home.

Besides...Catless longtubes, MBRP Race = Very loud when leaving the house at 1:30 AM. I have great neighbors who don't mind when I do decide to drive it. It's simply a matter of waking up my own children at that point. :cwl:

kmetz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Conv. 16 Cadi SRX 18 Cadi XT5
Mine's been in the garage since early November (NW Indiana near lake michigan). I hate it. I'm just itching to get it out and start driving! Considering the snow storm we had on Friday and the temps projected in the 30's and 40's over the next 2 weeks, still have a bit of a wait ahead of me. Spring can't get here soon enough!!!

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Anyone else happy with having a mustang (or anything else in life), and the knowledge of having one and looking at one makes it feel awesome and satisfying enough?

When I had my mustang, I loved it, would drive it to friends places to show, the odd longish drive, but for my daily short trips to the shops id drive my other far more practical 1.3L car.

For me just looking at it in all its glory and knowing i have one, covers most of my satisfaction!

I know im going to cop a lot for saying the ^^^
I am not on the same page. If I can't drive it, I don't care to look at it. If I can't drive it, I won't keep it around. I paid for it for the exclusive right to drive it. I can look at shit for free.
Sponsored