Sponsored

New Shelby GT350 For Sale

Jalpoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
I know this is a long shot but just seeing if anybody has seen a new Shelby gt350 for sale? I have seen one or two in the FB groups that purchased an older gt350 in recent years as in 2021 or 2020. One of the guys said he found it in the middle of a small town in Texas and it had been sitting for years. I am trying to find a gem like that as well. The likeliness of these vehicles still being new is probably slim to none but just seeing if there is anything out there. It is a big country after all. Thank you!
Sponsored

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
The only place for sure is the Mecum or Barret Jackson auctions. If money is no object, and it would have to be, for a car that was last made in 2020 and never driven.

cstunkard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
'07 GT500, '19 GT350R, '23 F150 Raptor
I agree on a low mileage car. An internet search should turn up quite a few though you may need to spend a few weeks or more as inventory does change. You will pay a premium for a very clean low mileage one, though this time of year you may be able to get one a bit less expensive than during summertime.
I undertook a similar search last summer and after several close calls that didn’t work out, I found a 2019 350R with only 3,400 miles. It took a few months but it was well worth the effort and wait to find the right one. Good luck with your search.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
If you’re buying the car to look at, then low mileage is the way to go. If you’re planning on driving it, I would also stay away from the low mileage cars and go with something that has a few thousand minimum on it.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Only 8 miles. Get your check book out...

Screenshot_20240202_160320.jpg

RedVuDu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
66 Fastback 2016 GT350
My 2016 had 2100 miles on it last month when I bought it. The dealer had it for 6 months and the manager put most of that on it. They got it with 64 miles on it from the original owner. It's cherry.

IMG_6922.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Only 8 miles. Get your check book out...

Screenshot_20240202_160320.jpg
Orange, 8 mile R for 100k - I honestly thing that's pretty solid. I dont care for the color as much but it's popular among others and low production.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
PS - if the motivation is to find a deal on an old stock car - I don't see it happening. IF you find an old stock car at a dealer, it's only there because they want it to be there. Dealers are in the business to sell these cars, not hold them.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jalpoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
PS - if the motivation is to find a deal on an old stock car - I don't see it happening. IF you find an old stock car at a dealer, it's only there because they want it to be there. Dealers are in the business to sell these cars, not hold them.
correct that is what I’m looking for. Is a stock unit vehicle.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Go onto cargurus >> when you get to the filters, the “Radius” field set it to “Nationwide”. Then obviously set your other filters applicable to what you’re seeking.

I’ve found that CG does bring up “new old stock” that are vehicles still sitting on a Dealers showroom floor OR is still in their inventory.

The problem with searching “new” as a filter is this:
I don’t know what CG’s or other similar sites back end filtering considers “new”. If there is say a 2019 that is aged stock, it may be in the “used” table and show up in used results, as opposed to the new results.

I’ve found quite a few Mustangs where I have had the filter set to used, and the results have had “old new” inventory, vehicles with almost no miles on them that didn’t sell or the Dealer held back and is now selling.

So when you do searches for “in the wrapper” vehicles don’t be narrow sighted to selecting just “new” as one of your filters; check both new and used categories.

Since it’s a Shelby you’re seeking, also check the specialty automotive sites such as Hemmings, etc….

Cheers!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I get the impression that the OP expects to find a dealer in the "middle of nowhere" who just couldn't sell their 2020 (OP, the newest GT350 is 2020) and is willing to unload it cheap.

I guess anything is possible but like I said before - the only reason a dealer would still have a "new" 2020 of any vehicle, is because they wanted to have it or maybe even had to do a buy back followed by a long repair. Either way, this scenario doesn't seem likely.
Sponsored