Need help with wheel fitment

Morales0914

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I have decided to buy a set of wheels and tires. unfortunately I have no idea on the fitment. I have a 2017 mustang gt. The wheels I'm looking to buy are the Rohana rfx13 with some nitto nt555 g2. I will be lowering the car with some Ford performance track dampers and bmr Handling lowering springs as well as camber plates if needed. I am hoping to get a square setup with either 20x10 or 20x10.5. I would like to get recommendations (like offset ,change wheel size, etc.) on what I would have to do in order to get this done. Much appreciated.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
that's a lot of $$$ for a set of (best guess flow-formed?) wheels. RU sure you want to spend that amount of coin from a place of "ignorance"? 10" wide rims generally you want ET30.

Many people go for 19x10et30/35 and 285/35 and call it good.

Last edited:

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
that's a lot of $$$ for a set of (best guess) flow-formed wheels. RU sure you want to spend that amount of coin from a place of "ignorance"? 10" wide rims generally you want ET30.

I'll bite: "what are you going to use it for, what is your budget, where and when will you be using it..."

OP
OP

Morales0914

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
that's a lot of $$$ for a set of (best guess flow-formed?) wheels. RU sure you want to spend that amount of coin from a place of "ignorance"? 10" wide rims generally you want ET30.

I do really like the rims and haven’t found any that I like more, then again I don’t know where too look. I browsed through fitment industries and decided on those but don’t know much. They also only offer 20s on these rims.

OP
OP

Morales0914

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I'll bite: "what are you going to use it for, what is your budget, where and when will you be using it..."
My budget is 2k I can go a little over though, I use this car for everything really, I really like to push it not going to lie. spirited driving, rolls, digs, sliding corners, you name it. It’s not supposed to be my daily but it basically is, I drive this thing every chance I get. I’m sure one day I’ll even take it to the track maybe like annually though. :)

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I browsed through fitment industries and decided on those but don’t know much. They also only offer 20s on these rims.
correct. I use BBwheels.com to browse and ebay too. Many go for the LMR.com offerings. Or just browse the 500+ pages in the 'show me your wheels' thread(s). That should keep you busy for a couple hours...

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
I like that wheel and I was going to get a set (I searched for 5 years) but my family talked me into getting a much more expensive brand (BC Forged). I think they (RFX 13) only come in 20 inch. Fitment Industries quote sizes as 10 inch et (offset) 22 front and 11 inch et 50 rear. I suggest you look at their website. I see that while I was typing, others chimed in before me. 10 inch et 22 would be too pokie in the rear IMO.

OP
OP

Morales0914

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I like that wheel and I was going to get a set (I searched for 5 years) but my family talked me into getting a much more expensive brand (BC Forged). I think they (RFX 13) only come in 20 inch. Fitment Industries quote sizes as 10 inch et (offset) 22 front and 11 inch et 50 rear. I suggest you look at their website. I see that while I was typing, others chimed in before me. 10 inch et 22 would be too pokie in the rear IMO.
Are tires expensive at 11? I was thinking of going 10.5 with et 38 so I can run more common tires on rear but I don’t even know how these would fit.
Sponsored