Need help choosing headers.

nolab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium
Hello, just wondering what the best LTH would be for my 2016 GT Premium, I have Corsa Extreme with a double X pipe but not sure what LTH to go with. I was thinking about Texas speed but then Stainless. Someone help.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
I don't think Corsa sells the headers anymore due to the EPA bullying and they only had catless. Too bad because I have a set and they're beautiful.

OP
OP

nolab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium
I don't think Corsa sells the headers anymore due to the EPA bullying and they only had catless. Too bad because I have a set and they're beautiful.
Yeah i was looking, dont see them :/

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have Ultimate Headers LTH and fitment Is spot on, no shifting things around to make them fit. I did recently encounter an issue with the cats in my mid-pipe though. I blew them out at the drag strip last week. Take a look here for details and the fix. I say that to let you know that the owner of Ultimate headers used to be the VP at Corsa. Just address the small issues with the mid-pipe and youā€™ll be fine.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...t-failure-and-broken-weld-on-mid-pipe.191891/

Sponsored

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Hello, just wondering what the best LTH would be for my 2016 GT Premium, I have Corsa Extreme with a double X pipe but not sure what LTH to go with. I was thinking about Texas speed but then Stainless. Someone help.

Thank you!
Iā€™ve got a set of lightly used Kooks /Roush headers. Iā€™m in northeastern Illinois

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
OP, this sounds like it might just fit your needs and he is close by. :thumbsup:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Generally speaking a complete waste of money. You will not find any HP worth a damn Unless you're just going for enough noise to make ears bleed. And state troopers to harass you. And you want to smell exhaust fumes.

Ok ok, somebody had to be that guy...
Hey "none" is a perfectly valid answer to his question.

waulypaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium 401A/PP1
Havenā€™t had any issues with my Stainless Power set, been serving me well without any fitment issues.

Sponsored

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Stay away from LTH. They're excessively loud, every single one I have heard almost made my ears bleed on cold starts. Get ready to be harassed by cops Everytime.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Thank you!

The Corsa headers are no longer. We do a lot of LTH brand, Stainless Power/Works, Texas Speed. All are great quality and fitment.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Juice not really worth the squeeze unless you are pushing 800rwhp...just sayin'.

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
My gen 2 gained around 30 lb ft under the curve with headers. Totally worth it to have that extra torque from 2500-4000, plus a small gain in high end power.
My gen 3 definitely feels much stronger but also converted to e85 at the same time so idk exact gains from headers. No regrets

Don't listen to the naysayers, if you don't mind a LOUD car then go for any reputable header brand. I've even had stainless power and pypes headers and they fit great
Sponsored