Sponsored

Need help choosing roush exhaust or lund tune?

seifrefai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 mustang
Alright guys, i have a H-pipe resonator delete but i want it to be louder and i want the roush axelback. So im thinking of putting my resonator back and installing the roush since i dont want it crazy loud with The H pipe. So what do you guys think will the roush axelback be louder the the H pipe by itself, or it will just be a waste and just buy the LUND ngauge tune instead and keep the H pipe? I really need help deciding lol thank you.
Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i test drove a 15 with stock resonator and roush abs. it had a nice growl to it. personally i wanted louder so when i got my 17 i did roush with x pipe. it will definitely be a bit louder with different tone with the abs. that being said i also put a lund tune on mine and it runs much smoother more powerful just better all around. just depends what matters more. performance or sound. you are going to feel the tune but only hear the abs

OP
OP

seifrefai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 mustang
i test drove a 15 with stock resonator and roush abs. it had a nice growl to it. personally i wanted louder so when i got my 17 i did roush with x pipe. it will definitely be a bit louder with different tone with the abs. that being said i also put a lund tune on mine and it runs much smoother more powerful just better all around. just depends what matters more. performance or sound. you are going to feel the tune but only hear the abs
Was it a huge difference when u installed the tune? Is the hype real?

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
hype is pretty spot on. now you have to remember you are already at a decent amount of power and a tune only eeks out a few more hp/tq but it is still noticeable power gain but what i liked most about getting mine tuned is that since ive installed a PMAS intake, xpipe and roush ab id like to think i have a bit better flow and i was getting some hesitation thru the rev range with the stock tune. so the lund tune just smoothed everything out. it idles better, shifts better, revs faster, sounds better i have yet to see a downside to getting it tuned.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Lund Racings largest dealer here. The tune will definitely make a noticeable difference not only with power but also drivability.

Give us a shout if you have any questions or need assistance placing the order and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/jon-lund-custom-tune.html
Sponsored