StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I'm more shocked the loader is being pushed around. Wild stuff.
If you look closely, you can see the loader is being operated by someone. He actually tries to get out of the way, but they hit. Wild weather indeed.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The weather this Spring/Summer has been insane. I hope this is a one year fluke and not a look into our future.
Nope, this is the future. " 1 in 1000 year events" are becoming much more regular now. Weather has always been random, but in my short 30 years on earth, I certainly don't remember it being this destructive year after year. Colorado has also been getting hilariously sized hail stones almost weekly for the entire spring/early summer. Bad time to have a nice car it would seem.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
but in my short 30 years on earth, I certainly don't remember it being this destructive year after year.
Probably because 1) you were young and never really cared about such things and 2) now everything is shoved in your face by social media so you can't help but notice it.

Just because noone was posting destructive weather events on TikTok or Twitter 20 years ago doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Plus a 1000 year flood doesnt mean it only happens every thousand years. It just means there is a 1 in 1000 chance of it happening. I think some people misunderstand that. Probably why you see so many people confused on the news after they rebuild their home in a 100 year flood plain and then they lose it again 2 years later.

And yeah, social media.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Nope, this is the future. " 1 in 1000 year events" are becoming much more regular now. Weather has always been random, but in my short 30 years on earth, I certainly don't remember it being this destructive year after year. Colorado has also been getting hilariously sized hail stones almost weekly for the entire spring/early summer. Bad time to have a nice car it would seem.
Nothing has changed.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Try telling that to the millions around the world that has suffered through these horrible weather conditions.
Because people before the year 2010 didn't suffer through horrible weather conditions. Back then it was sunny and mild 365 days a year everywhere on the planet. You guys make it seem like weather wasn't ever a factor up until a few years ago when all of a sudden it started raining, snowing and hailing.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Yup, and tornados touching down in places they never did before

Brian O

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You are all being politically motivated robots. I mean what's wrong with rear louvers?
Sponsored