• Total voters

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I agree with Tim I also believe that some of the people that did pay some ADM are a little wary of posting as we have seen on many of the other topics ADM gets killed a lot and people dont want to be called out and criticized for paying ADM.

M1AK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Gt500
I agree with Tim I also believe that some of the people that did pay some ADM are a little wary of posting as we have seen on many of the other topics ADM gets killed a lot and people dont want to be called out and criticized for paying ADM.
I feel that if someone wants to criticize me or call me a “sucker” for paying a $15k ADM, I’m fine with that as it has no effect on my wallet or my feelings for the car. At the end of the day something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it new or used. I could have gotten the base model for MSRP but that’s not the car I wanted and I definitely wasn’t going to settle for it. I am sure I’m not alone paying that much ADM and there are probably people who are paying more than that, you guys that got the car you wanted for no markup is awesome. At the end of the day we should all be excited for the car that we got for a price we were willing to pay!

OP
OP
_M_

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
That’s why I didn’t make it a public poll. People can vote without repercussion.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
I put my vote in the $2500 ADM. My ADM is actually $2000. Ordered a base

Last edited:
Reactions: _M_

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
That’s why I didn’t make it a public poll. People can vote without repercussion.
will anyone have access to the votes? I'll vote, but my agreement is confidential.

Reactions: _M_
OP
OP
_M_

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
will anyone have access to the votes? I'll vote, but my agreement is confidential.
total and absolute confidentiality

OP
OP
_M_

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Honestly I'm amazed that 61% of the deals so far are at MSRP. Really makes me curious...I'm not sure what Im curious about, but I am. ha

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Honestly I'm amazed that 61% of the deals so far are at MSRP. Really makes me curious...I'm not sure what Im curious about, but I am. ha
Its because they're lying. Surprised nobody is getting one at invoice.
LOL

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Base model with track pack and handling the package. I’ve been speaking
with the dealer for the last 2 1/2 years s

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
I still cant believe the % at MSRP after all the horror stories of calling 100+ dealers and each one asking for 10k+. But gpod to hear that so many dealers are doing MSRP.
Agreed, I’ve been asking 3 local dealers since the Detroit show 2018 when the teaser was released. Even started on them summer 2017 and sold my 69 ss that summer to make room for one of these. In short I got impatient an got a base 350 fall 17 then traded that for an r in March this year. No dealer new anything until the past few months and weren’t even interested in any deal......until now. Cheapest I’ve got is 10k over.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Its because they're lying. Surprised nobody is getting one at invoice.
LOL
I doubt that they are lying more likely that the people here have been in the Mustang crowd for a long time and have made many friends and can get an MSRP deal so the results are a little one sided in the end of the 5000 models I'm sure it will be more then 50% that pay some ADM though I do think that there will be only a few (CA, South FL, and other big cities) that pay more then 10K ADM now I have zero proof that is just an opinion which I guess is what these forums are all about anyways.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Yes long standing relationships still go along way in business and i think that is evident here. Although we have heard some dealers not caring about the relationship and want the ADM.

You always know who your friends are when theres a tough decision to be made.

All that being said i think a base with tech, handling, recaros and painted roof is worth the 98k ill be paying with ADM out the door.
Sponsored