2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I posts this before but can anyone show a video this long and brazen non movie that goes on and on......etc. and I don’t even think there is a movie version one. It may go down as the all time longest high speed rural public roads video ever.

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Good for him! He is using his car however he wants. At least he is actually using the thing.
I don't agree however posting on you tube. He should keep that to himself and just enjoy his car. I am sure more than half the critics have never done any stupid shit before right? lol
Maybe they are jealous his car can actually hit 170! lmfao.
The gloves are pretty funny though.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Good for him! He is using his car however he wants. At least he is actually using the thing.
I don't agree however posting on you tube. He should keep that to himself and just enjoy his car. I am sure more than half the critics have never done any stupid shit before right? lol
Maybe they are jealous his car can actually hit 170! lmfao.
The gloves are pretty funny though.
Or, some people cringe at the thought of an innocent family being wiped out for a youtube video.

Sponsored

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Or, some people cringe at the thought of an innocent family being wiped out for a youtube video.
You are totally correct. I will tell you though I have seen many a mini van, Tahoe, Expedition, with a family and the driver was looking down texting. To each his own. Idiots will be idiots. We take a chance every day we drive a vehicle on public roads.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’d probably watch that video. I know, it’s wrong. But most people can’t help themselves.:devil:But-this video in this thread I won’t watch. if you’re not hitting 200+. You’re just not trying very hard.

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Easily the best movie ever produced in the history of Hollywood. No doubt it brought in bazillions at the box office and on Betamax. Lee Majors' finest performance of all time, post Six Million Dollar Man.
I have this on both Beta and VHS somewhere in a box. Sadly, a copy of Dolemite is stuck in the only working VCR with the stupid auto rewind/play stuck on.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Every human on Earth should have access to free healthcare, education, housing, and be provided a Basic Human Income.
Sometimes I feel like you're being serious with this. I mean the social programs seemed to work on The Next Generation.

sactownbwoy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amone
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Out here in the desert wasteland of Southern California where I live, I can see to the horizon with no person, home, or car in sight. It'd be easy to do those kinds of speeds without worrying about another soul.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Easily the best movie ever produced in the history of Hollywood. No doubt it brought in bazillions at the box office and on Betamax. Lee Majors' finest performance of all time, post Six Million Dollar Man.
And all in the year 2011. Who'd a thunk it?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.