ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It may close the windows, but unless you have the motorized rear view mirrors wires wont be folding them in.
Oh that's true, I forgot that not all US cars have the motors. All of the EU Mustangs come with motorised mirrors.

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 10R80 w/ FP Tune
Is it possible to modify the as built stuff on my 2021 Ecoboost to turn off the front camera and to disable the pre collision braking? or to remove the warnings associated with them?

Apparently my front camera has failed and it is giving me these warnings: " "Front Camera Fault - Service Required" and "pre-collision assist not available" Here is my thread I started...seems I am the only one with this issue. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...lt-pre-collision-assist-not-available.178729/

Could I just disable those two specific warnings from popping up every time I start the car?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Is it possible to modify the as built stuff on my 2021 Ecoboost to turn off the front camera and to disable the pre collision braking? or to remove the warnings associated with them?

Apparently my front camera has failed and it is giving me these warnings: " "Front Camera Fault - Service Required" and "pre-collision assist not available" Here is my thread I started...seems I am the only one with this issue. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...lt-pre-collision-assist-not-available.178729/

Could I just disable those two specific warnings from popping up every time I start the car?
If under warranty, I'd get the hardware fixed even if you turn off warnings.

Might want to check to see if cruise control works. With some combinations of options, cruise won't work.

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
If under warranty, I'd get the hardware fixed even if you turn off warnings.

Might want to check to see if cruise control works. With some combinations of options, cruise won't work.
All things I don't use :crackup:

I mean, ithe car doesn't even have 15k miles. If this is going to turn into an on going problem, I would rather remove the problems rather than get them fixed. If that makes sense.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
All things I don't use :crackup:

I mean, ithe car doesn't even have 15k miles. If this is going to turn into an on going problem, I would rather remove the problems rather than get them fixed. If that makes sense.
Makes sense..... if you don't mind getting taken when you sell it. You'd be surprised how many buyers use cruise control or are litigious when they later have an accident and you never disclosed safety systems were disabled or inoperative.

Leosegura155

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leonardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Posted also on “sync 3 apim programming thread”

Hi I’ve posted on the thread listed above, but wanted to give this one a shot as I’ve seen a lot of information on “as build data.”
I’m having to order a new APIM for my 2019 mustang GT to which I did the sync 1 to sync 3 swap. Does anyone know what (APIM) data I need to modify with forscan in order for me to get the apim working properly in my sync3 on my base model??
I’ve been looking through all the pages but I couldn’t find any😅
Would be a really big help to get some info on it!

(Hextall wasn’t able to help with the data due to it being a huge violation to ford if he sold or gave me any data)👍🏻

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Makes sense..... if you don't mind getting taken when you sell it. You'd be surprised how many buyers use cruise control or are litigious when they later have an accident and you never disclosed safety systems were disabled or inoperative.
I have attempted to make an appointment with some local dealers here. NONE of them can see me till October. Why is there such a delay to even be seen?

Disabling these systems are the route I wish to go down. They are not features I need or want. And I will of course add notes to my car's history that they were disabled.

But I am not sure what setting to go into - as I have never used forscan before.

I assume I will need to disable everything related to the front camera and everything related to the pre collision assist to get rid of these warnings / "features"

Sponsored

bitterXend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Coupé, US model

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name