Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2

Boggus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT PP
Any luck on .... my headlight switch and steering wheel illumination doesn't light up. Took it out of dark car and it's still not lit. I'm sure I changed something, just don't know how to get it back.

justusdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Did we ever find codes for always-on gear indicators for autos? So it would always show what gear you in even when you aren't on the paddles?

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
SUCCESS!

I think people are getting confused, yes the base GT has vacum but I don't believe "boost" is included, at least it wasn't on my 2016.
I have a '15 and can confirm it has always had a boost/vacuum gauge in the IPC. It's a GT Premium non PP.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I have a '15 and can confirm it has always had a boost/vacuum gauge in the IPC. It's a GT Premium non PP.
Yea I think someone mentioned the 2016 didn't have boost, only vacuum. Idk why boost would even be displayed for a non-boosted vehicle but mine is all sorted out now. Just need to get my radio values worked out now.

Henry_Hentzschel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10A
Yea I think someone mentioned the 2016 didn't have boost, only vacuum. Idk why boost would even be displayed for a non-boosted vehicle but mine is all sorted out now. Just need to get my radio values worked out now.
bost gauge its easy to program
attachment.jpg
bost.jpg

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've already corrected the gauge issue. I reverted it back to no boost as mine was previously. Thanks guys.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
so what was the value changed to program the boost gauge? I've been searching to see if there's possibly a different value to make the 2015 display the 30psi gauge instead of the 20psi gauge it comes with.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so what was the value changed to program the boost gauge? I've been searching to see if there's possibly a different value to make the 2015 display the 30psi gauge instead of the 20psi gauge it comes with.
Not sure, I didn't copy down the previous value though I may have it saved. I was programming out the boost gauge. I think I have a backup tho, I'll look at it this weekend.

justusdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Can anyone help me with codes for turn signals on as running lights? I have switchbacks but the code I found causes them to be always on AND yellow instead of white for some reason. I was able to combine two codes to get them to turn on if the fog lights are enabled as running lights but I'd rather not have the fog lights on.

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Just enabled Boost /Vacuum on my 2016 GT

720-06-01 F87F 8664 18A7 ........ IPC As Built

Enjoy
CAUTION: Like someone else (I think it was [MENTION=25607]Spart[/MENTION]) advised a couple of months ago, this is not the way to post changes in FORScan. The right and safe way to post changes in a certain block is by replacing all numbers with X's and only show the number that has to be changed in a before and after manner. And don't forget that the last two numbers are changed automatically by FORScan as they are the sum of all the other numbers in that particular block. Click here to see an example of how changes in FORScan should be presented.

Some numbers in a certain block of a module might be different from one car to the other due to different initial factory configurations. The way you posted the change in that block doesn't tell us which particular number you changed. If someone simply replaces all the numbers in that block with the numbers in your post, he might end up having serious problems, even with an unusable ECU.
Sponsored