5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Exactly. Map the S550 genome
For the record, are you a scientist at all? I am. It's an oddly specific reference to make. I like it.
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteβ„’
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
:eyebulge: never thought that US seq light could be disabled! When disabled, how are the turning lights working? Only external bar blinking like EU (but we have amber in it) or all three bars blinking?
the holy grail (for now)...

FWIW, when I did the compare on my code vs [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION], I found that value difference but didn't follow up on it...

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.01.47 PM.png

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
the holy grail (for now)...

FWIW, when I did the compare on my code vs [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION], I found that value difference but didn't follow up on it...

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.01.47 PM.png
Even if we found differences in as-built data, there are major hardware differences that don't allow us to switch from US to EU with a simple as-built change:
- number of wires going to rear lights
- led colors (all red in US, 2 red and one red\amber in EU)

Unfortunately... :(

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
:eyebulge: never thought that US seq light could be disabled! When disabled, how are the turning lights working? Only external bar blinking like EU (but we have amber in it) or all three bars blinking?
All three bars blinking.

I am actually looking for the EU style blinking (just one bar), but probably this requires the EU version of the BCMB.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
All three bars blinking.

I am actually looking for the EU style blinking (just one bar), but probably this requires the EU version of the BCMB.
Ah ok, they blink like when you use hazard right?
Just remind that EU has less wires going to the lights, so they are probably controlled in a different way.
To have sequential turning we are adding and external ECU specifically designed to convert single turn signal in a sequence.

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Ah ok, they blink like when you use hazard right?
Just remind that EU has less wires going to the lights, so they are probably controlled in a different way.
To have sequential turning we are adding and external ECU specifically designed to convert single turn signal in a sequence.
Yes, they blink like the hazard lights.

I know that the wiring is different but right now I cannot find the documentation :confused:
Do you know by any chance the differences?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Someone posted a scheme some time ago but ATM I can't remember where... :-\

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteβ„’
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
If it is a fake ACM generated one...

(ACM)
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx

Change that value at X... it is probably currently an A or 2 (or whatever value). Subtract 2 from it... If it is an A make it a 8, if it is an 2 make it a 0, etc...

Fake Engine Sound should go away pending it is a digital version of it and not physical tubes on your engine heading to the interior.
Hey folks. I am helping a friend of mind disable the ANC. The digit that has to be changed is 0. According to the above we have to subtract 2 in order to disable the ANC. Does anyone know the number it has to be changed to? For example in my car I had an A and replaced it with an 8.

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Hey folks. I am helping a friend of mind disable the ANC. The digit that has to be changed is 0. According to the above we have to subtract 2 in order to disable the ANC. Does anyone know the number it has to be changed to? For example in my car I had an A and replaced it with an 8.
hexadecimal values are 0123456789ABCDEF

However if you have a 0 there already you may have to subtract from the Byte ahead of it, too.

So if you have an A0 where you want to subtract 2 from the 0, try 9E.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=22579]TexasRebel[/MENTION] his values are

727-01-01 000 0000 xxxx. So, what would be the new values in that particular block in order to disable the ANC? It seems I cannot get it with these hexadecimal values :frusty:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
[MENTION=22579]TexasRebel[/MENTION] his values are

727-01-01 000 0000 xxxx. So, what would be the new values in that particular block in order to disable the ANC? It seems I cannot get it with these hexadecimal values :frusty:
Yeah, you don't have any bits to subtract on that one.
Has anything else been modified? If so, try using the VIN to get the original as-built data. Maybe a whole line was copy/pasted when a single bit would've worked.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
You 're right. He had an issue with his radio I think, so he had his whole SYNC3 unit replaced a while ago. For some reason all the data in this particular block were set to "0" (maybe removing and putting back the unit had an effect, I don't know...).

I used his VIN to get the original as-built data and it seems that the original data at this particular block were exactly like mine! So I will do exactly what I did to my car when I deactivated the ANC.

Thanks for helping me out with this one [MENTION=22579]TexasRebel[/MENTION] :cheers:

Last edited:

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Anyone know how to disable fog lights? Wondering if it is even possible, I know other FORD makes allow adding fogs physically & using FORscan so there must be a way to do the same on our cars.

Looking for not just the dash indicator being off but also not throwing up error codes because the switch & fog light bezels have been removed / replaced.

Thanks! :cheers:
Sponsored