SkYLiNe00X

SkYLiNe00X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GREG
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1 Premium 10-Speed
Where are these at? I go to Arlington frequently and would love to check them out.
Oh, sorry, I did not go back to the Arlington area yet. I found these shops at Copperas Cove.
But I find Tommy's Express® Car Wash that uses a flat belt conveyor at Euless; see pictures.
And I found a few Laser/Touchless car washes in Ft Worth, they're a bit too far from Arlington.
Screenshot 2022-12-12 102805.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I always see everyone talking about automatic washes with brushes being a no-no but touchless washes aren't much better. They usually use strong chemicals to try to clean the cars. So if you use any waxes or spray on/wipe off ceramic products the touchless washes will strip those off. Most the washes "apply' a wax or a sealant but it's uneven and doesn't last long. Just food for thought.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
OP, a couple things. First your rims are 11" wide I believe. Which is what you need to worry about. Second, Google is not your friend for tire size. A 315 R888 (pictured) is a different size than a RT660, which is a different size than a P4S4, which is different than a Yok...you get my point. Each MFG dimensions are different. As is treadwear. Tire rack usually has the sizes for all tires it carries, and that would be your best place to look. Finally, if your 315 is on an 11" rim, that 315 is going to diminish your responsiveness on turn in.

That may not bother you ( and is perfectly acceptable LOL), but it bothered me when I got my GT350. I think Ford stuck a fatter tire on to get more sidewall, and get a less harsh ride. Either way, Ford's main motivation for tire selection may or not be the same as yours. So just something to consider.

Good luck and beautiful car!
Sponsored