Car shipping

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander DD, 2019 GT350
I just contracted Rob with TCI logistics for an enclosed carrier. Good price and so far responsive.
How did this go for you?

Thinking of using them as well
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
No issues. Single guy with enclosed hauler and all went well. Very careful and efficient.

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
Auto Transport is a crappy industry. I know. we have 4 open 9 car Peterbuilt tractor trailers (at $300K+ each). We run a web site and broker enclosed and other vehicles we cant transport (not in areas we service).

We are extemely diligent on who we allow to transport our brokered vehicles. (DOT and insurance current, no shitty reviews, google search). 99% of the time no issues. But there is that 1%. Dont update, late, dont communicate and/or damage a vehicle.

Best advice I can give is:
Don't click on those "10 free quotes" links ..., you will get text messages from every low end, dirt bag company out there. They will burn your phone down.

Stay away from the very large call center organizations.

Inspect your vehicle at delivery to include underneath the vehicle!!!! If you find damage make note of it on the BOL(Bill or Laden). Take pictures, contact your insurance company and the carriers insurance company immediatley.

If possible put an apple airtag in your vehicle so you can track its location during transport.

You get what you pay for.

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
I used Intercity Lines to ship my 22 Mach 1 from Granger IA to CA. Wasn't cheap but the service was excellent. Car arrived with no damage. Great communication all the way and the driver managed to navigate down several narrow streets to drop off the car literally at my door.

jonesy67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
V6
While Movewheels can offer potentially lower rates due to connecting you with individual carriers, it requires more research and effort on your end. Carefully checking reviews about best car shipping companies and credentials of individual companies listed on the platform is crucial to avoid any potential issues like those you encountered with Montway.
Sponsored

Last edited: