Manifolds

In5am0us

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
So, I've been looking to do a manifold upgrade to my 2020 GT Premium 5.0. Currently, I'm looking at two options. I'm either considering the GT350 voodoo manifold ported or just porting my current manifold.

I have heard that they are both fantastic and very close, so it may be tough to decide.

It is notable to know that down the line I plan to boost this car with the ESS G2 kit - this might be important information (or not) in helping me decide.

What is your suggestion?
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I vote GT350 because I have one. I was going to have Wilson Manifolds port it, but decided to reallocate that money toward other mods. If I remember correctly, Wilson wanted $550 to do the work. They said it would net 10-15 hp when done.

I did lock out the IMRCs with an MMR kit on mine though.

Dapepper9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
GT350 100%. Picks up a good bit and carries power for more RPM than stock allows

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
So, I've been looking to do a manifold upgrade to my 2020 GT Premium 5.0. Currently, I'm looking at two options. I'm either considering the GT350 voodoo manifold ported or just porting my current manifold.

I have heard that they are both fantastic and very close, so it may be tough to decide.

It is notable to know that down the line I plan to boost this car with the ESS G2 kit - this might be important information (or not) in helping me decide.

What is your suggestion?
Personally I'd just put the money towards the blower for now.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I'd just put the money towards the blower for now.
This.. especially if you are only going for the G2 kit, you don't plan on making HUGE power, it is a waste to spend the money on a manifold, IMO.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
This.. especially if you are only going for the G2 kit, you don't plan on making HUGE power, it is a waste to spend the money on a manifold, IMO.
I wouldn't say the intake is a waste. Just better to do it later. Say you buy intake, tune, this that and the other. Now u spent 2k that could have went to the blower.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't say the intake is a waste. Just better to do it later. Say you buy intake, tune, this that and the other. Now u spent 2k that could have went to the blower.
Sorry, should have been more clear, I meant at this point, it would be a waste, in my opinion.. of course. I also would rather put the money towards the blower kit, that's a nice chunk of coin right there.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Agreed if you are already set on boost just keep saving for the boost. You probably won’t notice the manifold swap now and it’s not going to make much of a difference later on.

But probably ported gt350. And if you are a big baller ported cobra jet or ported Holley highram.
Sponsored