Sponsored

Mach 1 HP wheels

DaveR.PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT PP2 ; 67 Shelby GT350; 67 Mustang S Code Coupe; 88 Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe
So..................

Now that it's mid November did anyone get these wheels and if so comments as to weight, color, and what tire make and size mounted?

Is everybody content and happy?
Sponsored

DaveR.PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT PP2 ; 67 Shelby GT350; 67 Mustang S Code Coupe; 88 Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe
I got mine last month super happy with them. 305 cup 2’s all around.
Thanks for your reply. I ordered a set tonight. Price is reasonable indeed. Months back I took my Cup2's mounted on the factory pp2 wheels to be used for track use and I bought the FP satin black PP2 wheels using same 305-30 all around but with Michelin PS4S. In almost one year since I bought this car New I have 1,300 miles on it.

I'll enjoy another pair of shoes and will likely go with same tires you have for a change.... the Mach1's are just a little more positive offset in rears by about 4mm vs the PP2 wheels - negligible.

I will ultimately go with the very expensive but super light Forgeline GS1R in 19 with +24 and +48 offsets as I will still track this car next season and when I'm complete with my diff cooler install and some minor suspension improvements including the already installed Vorschlag camber plates.

Thanks again

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Still nobody actually weighed the HP wheels?

Just a thought, maybe these are so cheap because they made a ton of them and a lot of the HP cars ended up being canceled for 2021 and they're unloading them. Meaning the wheels were not the hold up on HP Mach 1's.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I was thinking the same thing the wheels were left overs from cars canceled. Was a good thing for some of us to score a set a great price.
Sponsored