Sponsored

Lund E85R tune

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
There was a thread not long ago talking about running E85R tune and made me want to run my E85R tune again. I loaded it and then reloaded my flex tune the next day. Not sure if anyone knows these answers but figured I would ask here before bugging Lund:
  • Does the E85R tune mess with air conditioner at all? It seems that the only time it would blow cold air is at a stop. I confirmed this by going back to my flex tune. Doesn't behave like that anymore.
  • Does Lund revise their tunes? Been a couple of years since I got the tune and wondered if it has been changed since I first got it.
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
A/C works all the time on my car with E85R tune.

velocity550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
LESS A/C MEANS MOOO POWWAA. That's odd I have friends that use lund and they don't have this issue with their e85r tune. :facepalm:

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
LESS A/C MEANS MOOO POWWAA.
That is why I think they cut it down. To be honest, I can see the perspective of the dedicated E85R tune to be just that, a dedicated track tune to leave nothing on the table and go full send. I'm just curious if others have seen the same thing. Maybe they knew me too well and just knew to squeeze for everything its worth. :D

What about the revisions? Anyone know? My tunes are working really well but if there are optimizations, I'm all ears.

Sponsored

SlowyoteJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Non-PP
In regards to the revisions, I’m pretty sure you need to pay for revisions. They only offer 6months of tune revisions from what I know. I had a tune from them last year

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
In regards to the revisions, I’m pretty sure you need to pay for revisions. They only offer 6months of tune revisions from what I know. I had a tune from them last year
Yeah I couldn't remember if Lund was one of the tuners that offered tune optimizations for free as in they revised the strategies they used to improve the tunes.

Revisions that require changes because I put on new parts is definitely something that has to be paid for. Definitely understand that part.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
No offence, and I know there's a lot of LUND supporters here, but LUND NA tunes suck balls.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
No offence, and I know there's a lot of LUND supporters here, but LUND NA tunes suck balls.
Maybe it was just me but my NA tune was good.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it was just me but my NA tune was good.
BAMA tunes are good to for what they are. That said, LUND FI tunes are top notch and on point. BTW, how's the procharger holding up without the crank support @ your horsepower level ?

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I never had ac issues on my Lund e85r tune. Even in AZ summers. And unless things have changed in the last few years minor revisions are $50 after you're outside of your initial tuning window.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I couldn't remember if Lund was one of the tuners that offered tune optimizations for free as in they revised the strategies they used to improve the tunes.

Revisions that require changes because I put on new parts is definitely something that has to be paid for. Definitely understand that part.
They aren't gonna revise any tune unless there is an issue.